Can you tell any difference?

Options
Not sure if this is the right place to post this. But, I am feeling really down today. I have not lost much yet, but I have been exercising daily. Can you tell any difference?

Before.jpg

e1538d7c-df80-49f5-95f9-dfe84f78841d.jpg

Trying to find some motivation today : ).

Replies

• mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Grrrr.................I can't get the pictures to post!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Well since it says you have lost 8lbs so far I can see a slight difference in your waist ,Im sure when you lose 10 more you will really be able to tell.Don't let insecurities get to you .It takes time and patience to lose wieght,you didn't gain it all overnight so don't expect to lose it that way either.Keep going and stay focused you can do it !!!
  • zaxaz
    zaxaz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics too well on my phone but 8 lbs is great! Keep it up. I found getting started was the hardest and you've done that, which is more than most people who say they want to lose weight have actually done. :)
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    As Dori would say....

Just. Keep. Swimming.

:-)

YOU GOT THIS!!!
  • liv_skehan
    Options
    I think you look a little slimmer in your face! Keep it up!! Frustrating when you can't see the difference, or if no-one else seems to notice! I found I had to lose about 8kgs (17pds) before I really was able to notice a good difference! You are doing great!!
  • Lunira
    Lunira Posts: 33
    Options
    I see a slight difference in the arms... they seem a bit more toned in the second picture.