What's your fave Subway sub & fixins?

Options
2»

Replies

• sarabeth120
    sarabeth120 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I love the oven roasted chicken on Italian bread (six inch) with provolone cheese (if I can get it, not all Subway restaurants carry it) or American if I can't get provolone. I only need lettuce, pickle and tomato on mine. Oh, and it has to be toasted! It tastes so yummy that way!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Buffalo on wheat, no cheese, lettuce tomato spinach bellpepper onion olives salt pepper ranch yumm
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Now I'm hungry...

Me too. I'm glad supper's in the oven.
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Turkey on wheat or italian bread with pepper jack cheese, banana pepper, black olives, green pepper, jalapenos, lettuce, spinach, pickles, red onion, tomatoes, mustard, oil, vinegar, and black pepper. (pretty much everything!)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Very rarely have a subway now as I don't really consider the bread that healthy, but if I do, I have veggie delite with sweet onion sauce.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options

This is the coolest thing ever!!!!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    6 inch roast beef with southwest sauce with light lettuce, a lot of cucumbers, tomatoes, spinach, and southwest sauce on the bread. I usually opt for a cheesy bread sub.......
  • Colossus882
    Colossus882 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Steak and cheese on multigrain. Chipotle sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion, olive, carrot, pickles. 970 calories for a 12 inch. Occasionally get one for breakfast if I have done a 800 calorie cardio session before breakfast.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Not sure if we get the same selections in Europe as the US, but it'd be the Sweet Onion Teriyaki on whatever, toasted with cheese. With lettuce, red onion and jalapenos, and sweet onion sauce. Yum!

No, USA gets much more choice, as they so with everything food related, I have noticed, maybe just as well since we are rapidly catching them up in the obesity stakes, lol.
  • MarisaLWood
    MarisaLWood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Veggie delite on wheat, all the veggies (including jalapenos!), no cheese, with light mayo only.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Subway club, 6 inch. Italian herb and cheese bread, usually provolone cheese instead of american. spinach, tomato, pickle, black olive, cucumber, with red wine vinagrette sauce.
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    6 inch buffalo chicken on honey oat with monterey jack cheese, banana peppers, onions, peppers, pickles, tomatoes, chipotle southwest and ranch or sweet onion salt and pepper. nom nom nom
  • stmcfred
    stmcfred Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    6" Turkey on flat bread. American cheese, green peppers & onions (on before it's toasted) then lots of spinach, lettuce, tomato, black olives. No dressing. 330 calories :)

My *not trying to lose weight* sub is a 6" buffalo chicken on flat bread with american cheese, green peppers, spinach, lettuce, black olives and ranch dressing.... YUM!!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Footlong (split up for 2 meals) spicy Italian on Italian herb and cheese, lettuce, onion, green peppers, cucumbers, white cheddar cheese, and oil or sweet onion sauce.

Breakfast is 6" whole egg, cheese, sausage on white with lettuce, onions, green peppers, and cucumbers. Subway here doesn't make this sandwich anymore. :sad:

Since I've been keeping a food diary and tracking things, I don't get breakfast sandwiches (the egg white has about 800mg sodium!) and most of the other sandwiches. My regular order is 6" veggie delite on white (flatbread if I've got the spare sodium/cals), no cheese, lettuce, onion, green pepper, cucumbers, then I put on Swiss cheese and maybe 2T of salad dressing (current fave is lemon poppyseed) when I get home.

I long for the doctor to tell me I don't need to keep restricting sodium as much. Then, the spicy Italian will be MINE. :devil:
  • slimcakelady
    slimcakelady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can also go directly to the subway website to calculate the calories/nutritional information on their sandwiches.

For breakfast, I like to get the 3' flatbread with steak, egg whites, american, spinach, and tomato. For lunch/dinner I like to get the ham on wheat with provolone, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, pickles, onion, green peppers, black olives, vinegar, spicy mustard, lite mayo, oregano, S&P all toasted up! Love Subway.
  • doc800
    doc800 Posts: 148
    Options
    I skip subway, that sandwich has over 1000 mg of sodium. Most of their subs are like that though
  • lisadwelley
    lisadwelley Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on wheat. Sometimes add American cheese and light mayo (depending on my workout that day). Veggies I add are lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, and red onions. Veggie Delight is also a favorite with the same things (minus the chicken, of course). :smile:
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Turkey/ham on Parmesan bread, inside dug out (too much bread), with spinach, tomatoes, pepper jack cheese and cucumber toasted, with a side of honey mustard. I love the meatball too but never get it because of the cals. I love Subway.
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Thanks for sharing the site. My favorite at Subway is 6" Italian BMT on white with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, sweet peppers and mayo. Just under 600 calories. (I normally go to Wawa's though and get a 4" sub.)