Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

People looking for compliments... report

2»

Replies

• baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    @lithezebra, u r cute! and from one of ur pics, u r a miner too! lol keep on being awesome.
  • flamencobarbie
    flamencobarbie Posts: 53 Member
    I truly love this post, and compliments go a long way... I have been told how terrible I look because of my weight ect ect... I think all of you are handsome and beautifully gorgous..... Great post!!!! :love:
  • Great post.. ;)
  • baptiste565
    I truly love this post, and compliments go a long way... I have been told how terrible I look because of my weight ect ect... I think all of you are handsome and beautifully gorgous..... Great post!!!! :love:
    If those people could see u now! u r doing an awesome job planning ur weight loss and achieving ur goals.
  • greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    You all are truly awesome !!
  • flamencobarbie
    If those people could see u now! u r doing an awesome job planning ur weight loss and achieving ur goals.
    Thank you!!! =)
  • flamencobarbie
    I like your quote!!! (Dance in the rain) =)
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Greeneyed, YOU are fabulous. You are closing in on half way to goal. I am so happy for you!

Flamen. You're just absolutely adorable.

Baptiste: You're always a fantastic motivator and positive contributor to these forums. Yeah, you know you're easy on the eyes.. but your positive attitude is easy on the soul too.
  • dollarmenuaire
    dollarmenuaire Posts: 5 Member
    What do you mean silly face??? My pic? That's the way I always look...thanks a lot for the "compliment" Mr. Baptiste! lol
  • mtc5995
    mtc5995 Posts: 44 Member
    I am simply amazed by everyone's determination and success on here, whether it be big or small. I get my inspiration from every one of you. Way To Go and Please keep posting.

Becky
  • baptiste565
    Greeneyed, YOU are fabulous. You are closing in on half way to goal. I am so happy for you!

Flamen. You're just absolutely adorable.

Baptiste: You're always a fantastic motivator and positive contributor to these forums. Yeah, you know you're easy on the eyes.. but your positive attitude is easy on the soul too.
    @missjulesdid, i know ur surgery is going to go well and dont forget to post some pics of the fabulous new you for us.
  • baptiste565
    What do you mean silly face??? My pic? That's the way I always look...thanks a lot for the "compliment" Mr. Baptiste! lol
    @dollarmenu, didnt u hear? silly is the new sexy for 2013. ur expression is what all the model agencies are looking for! u got it goin on girl! lol