200 days of MFP

Options
Sunday I celebrated my 200th day, and this week I celebrate the loss of 60 pounds!

As of today I weigh 201 lbs, just a touch over a pound shy of Onederland. :) It's been a long road from where I started in the summer, when I started out 263 lbs and decided to completely change my life.

I still have over 50 pounds to go but it feels so good to have come so far! I haven't done anything particularly special, just watch my calories and exercise regularly. Consistency wins the race.

In the first pic I was on MFP already for a month, and I had already lost 13 lbs, weighing in at 250. The next pic, taken today, I am 49 lbs lighter! Hard to believe... I look so different in the same clothes :) Next week I am going to treat myself to a new pair of exercise pants, as the current ones are now so loose they are falling off me, grin. (thank goodness for a drawstring, its the only way they stay up)

Trying some on over the weekend, I found I now take a large! Can't wait to get into mediums :D

92812to31213.jpg

Replies

• soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Do doubt you will get into mediums in no time!
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look much younger! Happy 200 days!
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What great progress you've made. You should be very proud!! I am on the same journey --- started at 248 and want to get down to 150. I hope I am as successful as you have been. Good luck on your continued success :drinker:
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    awesome, you look fantastic :)
  • blanhe2
    blanhe2 Posts: 88
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • salsagal36
    salsagal36 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome success! Well done!
  • doctordee955
    Options
    Congratulations, keep up the great work.
  • disawell
    disawell Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Well done! Inspiring - gives the rest of us hope!
  • maggiet63
    maggiet63 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done - keep it up x
  • mattreadfx
    mattreadfx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • jakeVScalories
    jakeVScalories Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Holy crap you look mad healthy, your face is more radiant and theres def. a difference. Do. Not. Stop.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    You... look... mahrrrvalooos!
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    Holy crap you look mad healthy, your face is more radiant and theres def. a difference. Do. Not. Stop.

Thank you, I have no intention of stopping! :)

On that note, I got the flu a couple weeks ago. So I raised my calories to maintaining, and stopped exercising for a short while as I was getting over the wheezing and aches for a few days. I didn't gain or lose, but oddly the body fat went down a couple of percent on the scale. I don't put much into that statistic on digital scales, but I thought it interesting.

Anyway, it was a good thing to do. I was afraid I would get out of the habit so I kept logging even though I was really too sick to do anything much. And now I am losing again! :)
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Rock on! Thanks for the dose of inspiration this morning
  • JenniJen26
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look so much younger!! Definitely keep it up.
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!