Back Fat!

Options
How do I make the fat that overlaps my bra strap go away once and for all? Suggestions? Thoughts? Tips?:grumble:

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    eat at a caloric defecit. unfortunately, we can't pick and choose where fat comes off our body.
  • mystyleregi
    Options
    hip hop abs:smile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    How do I make the fat that overlaps my bra strap go away once and for all? Suggestions? Thoughts? Tips?:grumble:

Try 30DS.. do the rows with heavy dumbbells.. IN CONJUNCTION with a caloric deficit and healthy eating, you can achieve this. It works.. may take a month or two but it will come off.
  • creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    yup...impossible to spot reduce fat, the human energy system is far more efficient than that
  • ajacasper
    ajacasper Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips- I'm tired of getting poked in the fatback! LOL :)
  • ajacasper
    ajacasper Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What is the 30DS if I may?
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred

You can find the workout on Youtube.. and use the Search function of MFP to find more threads about this program
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have a few Jillian Michaels videos that had core moves that helped with mine. The main two are No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Upper back moves and lower back including "supermans" where you lay on your stomach with arms straight ahead and lift arms and legs together. Unfortunately we cannot spot reduce. Working the whole core will help along with a deficit