Any high schoolers/teenagers? :)

Options
13»

Replies

• mzbab
    mzbab Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm a high school senior from Dallas, TX who is enthusiastic about using the joy I get from working out and spreading it to others! If there's anyone on this board who ever needs some support, encouragement, or is going through in their life, I'm already thinking about you, and I'm here to support and listen, if you need!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I did not mean to come off as unappreciative.
    Truth be told, all the fast, powerful, brand new vehicles i rode in since the old Geo Metro still leave me longing for something more.
    I can drive them all the way from valleys to the highest peeks, in no time at all. They go so fast,they make my body shake in the seat.
    And yet, they lack the personality and charm Geo Metro had.

Why did we ever go our separate ways, Iulia? I forgot how much fun we had driving together. This old Geo, a manual transmission. Your hand on the stick, your foot on the pedal; I can still feel the exhilaration. Sometimes the new model years can seem nice with their bells and whistles and gadgets, but nothing rumbles your seat like the old Geo Metro. God I miss our times. How sad about your age.

With love,
    Burt
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Why did we ever go our separate ways, Iulia? I forgot how much fun we had driving together. This old Geo, a manual transmission. Your hand on the stick, your foot on the pedal; I can still feel the exhilaration. Sometimes the new model years can seem nice with their bells and whistles and gadgets, but nothing rumbles your seat like the old Geo Metro. God I miss our times. How sad about your age.

With love,
    Burt
    If only we could turn back time my dear Burt...
    God, i miss feeling that stick vibrate in my hand, the inertia pushing my back against the seat when i hit the gas hard..
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    If only we could turn back time my dear Burt...
    God, i miss feeling that stick vibrate in my hand, the inertia pushing my back against the seat when i hit the gas hard..

Wow. That was very powerful. I just finished, and am going to bed. Thank you again.

With love,
    Burt