Female with 100+ lbs to lose. Looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• peggyleatherman1
    Options
    Hi, my name is Peggy and I only have about 30 pounds to loose mainly because I have diabetis and high cholesterol and a few other health issues. It's been real hard for me to loose the weight cause I can't do a lot of exercises that I want to. I have a shunt in my head due to hydrocephalis caused by valley fever that I contracted while living in Southern California. I moved back home to Pennsylvania four plus years ago shortly after loosing my husband of 26 years. I love alone with my cat Tippy and I do have family close by but they don't come to see me too often so I'm basically on my own. I wanted to join an online group such as this for support and encouragement. It's been rough and I would appreciate hearing from people. I'm 56 years old, although age should not make a difference. I'm also an Air Force veteran as was my late husband (he retired after 24 years of service). It's been hard finding people in the area of Hershey where I live, especially after being away for such a long time, more than 35 years. Drop me a line and let me hear from you.

God bless you in your triumps,
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, I still have 100+ to lose and always glad of some extra support!
  • elainormcneil
    Options
    I have the same goal also! add me as a friend
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    As with a lot of the others, I have over 100 to still lose and need some help. Please add me if you would like.
  • WindyJenny
    WindyJenny Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    28 pounds down since the New Year, including 5 pounds down since starting MFP in February. And I still have 107 to go! I'd love to have friends in the same boat so we can work together to reach our goals.
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I cant remember if I posted on here or not, untimatly I would like to loose 100, I have a tad smaller goal right now of about 70 lbs. But please feel free to add me! I would love some new buddies and support!
  • DeniseLFrye
    Options
    Hi I just started myself not even an hour ago. I need to lose at least 100 pounds and need friends also
  • Lainny21
    Lainny21 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been using MFP for almost a month now. Anyone can feel free to add me. :D
  • CoryRedlips
    CoryRedlips Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    We're on the same boat and I'd love to be your friend. I'll add you
  • mym716
    mym716 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to be friends also, I barely joined today and I need some pals to help me get this thing going, I'm ready to be committed this time (: I also have 100+ to lose. well that i'd like to lose lol (:
  • kissezbae1
    Options
    Hey everyone i have been on in off my diet for about a year now and i am looking to loose about 130 pounds i weigh about 300 pounds i am 5'9, so if you guys have facebook or maybe wwe can text each other i really want to drop atleast 30pounds for summer so let me know. i am a nursing student and took a couple of nutrional classes so i kinda have an idea of what i should try to stay away from when it comes to food, so let me know ladies
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. I have 121 lbs to lose.
  • Tinapopo
    Tinapopo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have 30 pounds to losefeel free to add me as a friend if you want
  • Sarahland
    Sarahland Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sarah and I lost 50 pounds with MFP over about a year's time. I was doing great with weight loss, but then I got married and pregnant and just kind of slacked on my goal. Now that my son is almost two months old, I'm ready to get back to it. I have about 100 pounds to go until my estimated goal weight, so I'm in it for the long haul. I don't have many friends on MFP, so anyone who needs motivation (and doesn't mind returning the favor) is more than welcome to add me. :)
  • dawnkryger1
    dawnkryger1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just sarted as well and I would like to find some supportive friends as well. Pease invite me.,:smile:
  • mtc5995
    mtc5995 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started out on March 9 with 150 to lose. I now have 142 to lose. Hoping to do this by May 2014. So much inspiration on here. Looking for supportive friends.
  • pangelicus
    pangelicus Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 100 lbs. 19 down so far. I'll send you a f/r if you wanna add me :)
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I need to lose 140lbs I will need help on this long journey. :happy:
  • JordenEllis
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I need to lose 161lbs I will need help on this long journey. I've already lost 49lbs but there is still more to lose.
  • Tlitteral1
    Tlitteral1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 100 lbs also!