Im ready

Options
Hello I'm new to losing weight but I know its not gonna be easy but if can reach my goal drop 90lbs it will be worth all the sweat and tears I'm gonna shed a long the way. I would like to have some supportive friends to help me in this struggle.

Replies

• Sobeeit
    Sobeeit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    :smile: lot's of hard work but you can do this and it really will work as long as you keep motivated and stay at it
  • tunagirl35
    Options
    hey! add me as a friend NCmama! I am trying to lose weight as well and even though it is hard, we can do it with supportive friends!!
  • charmainelouise1
    Options
    Hey im new too add me if you like xx
  • chill1957
    chill1957 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OK sweetncmama.....I'm ready with you. I have been over weight all my life. I am at the point that I NEED to lose the weight for my over all health. My knees are killing me and I would love to stop take blood pressure meds. My doctor recommended this site to me. We will hang in there together and make this work.
  • sbussert
    sbussert Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You're making a big mistake by joining this ****ing piece of ****. This **** doesn't work @ all

Gee, if you are referring to MFP, I beg to differ. It's help me lose almost 30 lbs in 3months. It does work for some. Maybe u didn't give it a good shot yet. Just a thought.