Thought i'd be fat forever, 70lbs down :)

Options

Replies

• MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! Thank you for sharing!
  • Nory143
    Nory143 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I get on here every time I feel I need some inspiration. Your pictures inspired me today. Great Job!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love your dress sense too! I like that blue and white striped dress. I was looking for something like that!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! Keep up the good work!! :heart:
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, you look fantastic! Congratulations.
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You are itty-bitty now!
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you look amazing , well done to you !! great inspiration to us shorter girls (5.3) i started at 202lb and down to 184lb hope i can get to goal and look as good as you !
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • Deziray41
    Deziray41 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so awesome! Way to go!! You are big inspiration! Do you have any tips/ what did you do?
    :)
  • TrishLG
    TrishLG Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Happy days ahead for you. You will be an inspiration to many, but most important of all you taught yourself what wonderful things you are capable of achieving. You go, girl!
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are such an adorable little pixie! :D
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hot mama!!!
  • Thank you for sharing!!!.what you've done is so fantastic!!. It took me 15 months to lose 10 %. I was trying WW & being short it wasn't moving much. Since I started tracking here I made my first goal. Next one is 10 more punds and add activity. My secret goal is to be where you are at. That is my high school wt.
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    Perhaps the way you see yourself inside your head hasn't caught up with your new reality yet, to make you feel low? I hope you perk up soon! You have stuck with this and really achieved a wonderful result. Congratulations!
  • Confettiiii
    Confettiiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Perhaps the way you see yourself inside your head hasn't caught up with your new reality yet, to make you feel low? I hope you perk up soon! You have stuck with this and really achieved a wonderful result. Congratulations!

Yeah that is definitely true, but the lovely comments i've got have certainly cheered me up!
  • angelicscars
    angelicscars Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are incredible! Well done xxx
  • dgljones
    dgljones Posts: 89
    Options
    After pictures are "cute as a button" and as that was the first phrase to come into my mind I must be getting old.
  • leahgetshealthy
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!! You look wonderful!
  • You look amazing congratulations!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!