How will you reward yourself when you meet goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a pixie cut/dying my hair(:
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Ohhh a cruise too, that sounds nice! Maybe even a 2 week trip to Europe, I've always wanted to go. I could try saving $5-20 per pound lost and by the time I reach 114 I should have $570-2,280 saved up for a trip. That probably won't go far in Europe but it's enough for a down payment or a nice cruise.
  • shelmac
    shelmac Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My hubby brought me a Pandora Bracelet, every time I hit a mile stone I get a new charm x :wink:
  • gemkat13
    gemkat13 Posts: 60
    Options
    All inclusive Mexico trip to wear my new bathing suit!!
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose between 100 and 125 pounds so I will have no choice but to buy or make an entire new wardrobe. I also want to go to a salon and have the works with a new makeover with cut and hair style, facial, manicure, pedicure and massage. Afterwards get professional pictures. They have a spa in town that does just that. They are suppose to make you look like a model when you are done.
  • trenaramorgan
    Options
    New dress and shoes!
  • joyzeejay
    joyzeejay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well, I did meet my goal weight. I treated myself to a 90 minute massage and then went and got a membership at Massage Envy. Now, I treat myself to a massage every month as a reward/being good to myself for maintaining.
  • vinchass9
    vinchass9 Posts: 36
    Options
    Buy a fine whiskey and drink it with friends.
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    2 cute dresses i have seen that i want for this summer but they will be for before my goal weight, that will take a bit longer.

I want to go to a local burlesque shop and buy an outfit to surprise my hubby with when he gets home from work the day i hit my target

then he can do the rest ;)
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm buying myself a new bathing suit. A nice one, not a cheepo Walmart suit, one that I fits well and I'll be proud to wear ♥
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a tattoo. I've been wanting this tattoo for well over a year and with my new smaller self I'll want to show it off more.
    And of course buy clothes.
  • fitandstrongg
    Options
    I want to get my belly button pierced. I think it would be such a reward once I lose my stomach fat!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I buy lingerie every few weeks if I stick to my diet every day, and exercise at least 5 days a week.
  • anitajrose
    anitajrose Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been looking into a professional photo shoot. I have already lost 65lbs (29.5kgs) and have another 8kgs until my goal.
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    my husband and i are going to get new matching wedding bands.
    (and of course the obvious new clothes but that's a necessity and I don't actually enjoy shopping for clothes)
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well my husband and I have a trip planned to Europe this fall, so that will be my reward/incentive to reach goal weight by August. I should be there before that, but that gives me enough time to lose slowly.

Right now I'm halfway there, so next week, I will treat myself to some new lingerie at Victoria's Secret, they are having a special, 5 panties for $26, so I plan to take advantage of that. I will also get a manicure.

A really good friend of mine sent me a gift card for Ann Taylor, so I'm saving it for next month and will get a new outfit!!

I think its great to give yourself rewards for all the hard work:happy:
  • olivethomasart
    Options
    I want to get a bad *kitten* stomach tattoo which I designed. I've decided to work a little more on it every time I want to eat out of my 'window' or over eat out of stress/emotion. I've also been thinking of starting a 'tattoo money jar' putting the money I save from buying junk food in there instead.
  • olivethomasart
    Options
    Nice! My reward is the same idea. What tattoo/placement are you getting?
  • olivethomasart
    Options
    I'm going to get a tattoo. I've been wanting this tattoo for well over a year and with my new smaller self I'll want to show it off more.
    And of course buy clothes.

Nice! My reward is the same idea. What tattoo/placement are you getting?
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal or near to it, I want to go indoor rock climbing. I did it once back in school on a camp, but I was very unfit then and only made it maybe 1/3 of the way up. But I think it'd be a really fun thing to do, and I don't expect to make it to the top first-go, I just want to go climbing. :) I have a friend who's getting into a healthy-lifestyle too, she's said she'll come and do it too haha.

I also really want to try kayaking. Other rewards will be just fitting into nicer clothes, having more energy etc etc. :)