Join me for p90 & 30 day shred! :D

Options
Hello everyone!

today i started my aim to loose at least 20lbs by may 6th.

I'm eating 1350 calories a day (as set by MFP) and today i started both 30 day shred and p90.

so if anyone's willing to join me on this intense but FUN little mix up add me :)

i will do both 30 day shred and p90 everyday following the suggested p90 sweat then p90 sculpt alternate days. with sundays off of course!

bye for now.

:D

Replies

• feistymoon
    feistymoon Posts: 152
    Options
    Are you exercising much at present? I think aiming to do both of these things will be tough if you aren't incredibly fit already. I run, cross train and do 30ds regularly but couldn't imagine being able to do two programs every day with only Sundays off!!
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    please read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/912914-in-place-of-a-road-map-3-2013 <
    For the type of workout you have planed 1350 cals is not enough...I have started P90X, tomorrow is staring my second week,love it. Did 30 Days Shred before...r great workouts both of them...Good luck!
  • IeshaMonica
    Options
    Are you exercising much at present? I think aiming to do both of these things will be tough if you aren't incredibly fit already. I run, cross train and do 30ds regularly but couldn't imagine being able to do two programs every day with only Sundays off!!

Yes I'm fit enough to cope, I like to push myself a little :)
  • IeshaMonica
    Options
    please read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/912914-in-place-of-a-road-map-3-2013 <
    For the type of workout you have planed 1350 cals is not enough...I have started P90X, tomorrow is staring my second week,love it. Did 30 Days Shred before...r great workouts both of them...Good luck!

Thanks for that, I'll steadily up my calories while I'm doing this challenge :)
    And thank you, I might need that good luck haha!
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    p90 or p90x?
  • IeshaMonica
    Options
    p90 or p90x?
    P90 I'm going to do p90x afterwards.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    P90 I'm going to do p90x afterwards.

Kk, I was wondering because P90x with 30 day may be a bit much for one session per day. I don't know why more people don't give P90 a try before P90x, it's actually pretty good.