Where do you notice weight loss first?

Options

Replies

• merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Face and chest is where it disappears first...now if my midsection could only catch up! After 10-15 lbs. people really started to notice. People are continuing to comment on my face and are starting to say that my pants are getting baggy, so that's good :) I'm too cheap to buy better-fitting clothes though. haha :P
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    It's been about 20 lbs and only one person I haven't told I'm trying to lose weight has noticed. I noticed it first in my waist and belly.
  • BishopSpence
    BishopSpence Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My face and neck!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    boobs :noway: none of my bras fit properly and my belly below my belly button (I guess you would call it an apron) the front of all my panties are baggy now :grumble:
  • boomstick13s
    Options
    My sides, then my face, and eventually my boobs :(
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    First: Upper body first. My arms, chest, face.
    I just started losing in my waist and hips after 5 months. My legs haven't budged yet.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    First ON, first OFF.

Ie; Fat comes off in the same order it went on.

For me, I've lost "inches" in my tummy, boobs, neck, face, hands and feet. Nothing obvious though...even though I've lost nearly 20 pounds. A lot of chub is not nearly as firm as it used to be, however. I suppose that's something!
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    boobs :noway: none of my bras fit properly and my belly below my belly button (I guess you would call it an apron) the front of all my panties are baggy now :grumble:

I call it my muffin bottom :)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:

I have two fatty rolls that are my midsection. Lets call them muffin-top and muffin-bottom.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that tickled me, thanks!! Needed a laugh today :bigsmile:

I'm always face, neck and chest too!

The pear bit is last to go, and obviously the bit I hate most :grumble:

I reckon 10lbs when people start to notice and say like 'you look well, have you lost weight?' But at 20lbs they say 'Wow, look at you, you've REALLY lost weight' and at 30lbs they say 'OMG, you look so skinny, isnt it time you stopped losing weight?'

Think I've been here before? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lauren_D
    Lauren_D Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Whenever I've lost some weight, it's most noticable in my face. For me, that's a good thing. Lawls.
    I suppose it varies from person to person.
  • CretiaJackson
    Options
    I started noticing my hips and stomach... gotta ways to go but so far i have dropped 5 sizes...OMG!!!! im going to keep it going for life!!!!
  • LauraAkaTigger
    LauraAkaTigger Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My face is always first to lose... And the first place to gain.., when I've seen a couple of double chins in the past I knew it was time to get healthier again!!
    I also put kn weightin my belly so I usually lose it first there too, boobs too unfortunately :-(
  • Vipecap
    Vipecap Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My face was the first place to notice it as well.
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I first noticed in my waist and face. I have lost 19 pounds so far and a few people are just starting to notice.
  • sarafille22
    Options
    Not sure what other people's experiences are, but the very LAST places I gain it are usually the FIRST to come off. For instance the upper back rolls, around the face/neck, my calves, & stomach. I have also found my watch is looser even though I haven't lost a bunch. I am wondering how much of that is the amount of muscle gained to fat lost instead of just pounds on the scale, though.
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Starting waist: 40 inches... now it is 36.

Starting hips: 44 inches... now it is just under 40.

Starting bust: 40.5 inches... now it is 38.

Starting mid (the place right under your boobs.. just under where the band of your bras sits): 34 inches... now 33 inches.

lol I took measurements and they seemed pretty even all over for where it was all coming off. I have WAY more from my waist and below to lose though than my bust/ arms.

I have lost 23.6 lbs and people have just now started to really notice.
  • kxlly
    kxlly Posts: 21
    Options
    Clavicles, shoulders, and ribs.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    the first weight came off of my face, waist, and legs. love handles came off last.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I lost first in the boobs. Waited til my goal weight to go out and buy new bras, heh.
  • Autumnsun26
    Autumnsun26 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My stomach & face