For those of us who save room every day for a treat...

Options

Replies

• sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Every night after dinner I have either 3 werthers original candies or a caramel apple sucker. They satisfy my sweet tooth for 60 cals. I also allow 500 extra cals per weekend for whatever I want :wink:
  • debbiewillersveik
    debbiewillersveik Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ooooh.....look at you all. Here I was so ashamed of myself having a Reese Egg :( I love you guys <3
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've been having "desert" sometimes after dinner...
    This includes one of the following, and sometimes with 35 calorie cappuccino
    *100=120 calorie Biscotti I found at the store. I can't remember the brand name but the two boxes I had were around those calories. The biscottis came individually wrapped and so I stretched the box out over a month
    *Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries...these are 180 calories per serving and really good!!
    *Skinny cow ice creams or candies-usually 100-150 calories depending on what it is
    *A mini candy bar-the calories in it vary I try to keep it to one mini candy bar
    *Frozen yogurt-the one I have right now is Healthy choice and about 100 calories

I also some days have a bottle of Snapple after lunch. You can get them in low calorie.
    Ususally it is just whatever is in the house that I want. But I try to keep it portion sized and not eat the whole box. So if I want cookies I might have 2 cookies in my cappuccino.
  • nine2481
    nine2481 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    A nice glass of Wine or some UV Chocolate Cake Vodka .... Mmm, yummy !
  • Dragon67
    Dragon67 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Choccy, vanilla slices, small pack of light toffee popcorn, pack of go ahead apple & sultana slices, 2 finger kit kat, Mcvities brunch bar, freddo, space raiders, walkers french fries, small pots of custard or rice pudding - low fat.. the list is really endless. apart from the odd bun when I have a lot left, I try to keep under 150 cals... I like to have a choice so I don't get bored :bigsmile:
    Oh just also yesterday I found in our local pound shop matchmakers mint flavour minis - 12 pieces -85cals very nice
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate.
  • arubiano
    arubiano Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    1 block/square of Godiva 50% cacao dark chocolate with sea salt. It has a nice creamy texture for dark chocolate.
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    I like Hershey Kisses. Its easy to control the calorie count but still satisfy the chocolate craving. :-)
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    twizzlers, or if I need a chocolate fix, I mix unsweetened cocoa with vanilla yogurt, crumble up light oreo wafers on top
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow or Weight Watchers chocolate treats. They are my saving grace.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Snickers Dark, or the regular. Sometimes it serves as my breakfast. And yes, it is the breakfast of champions.
  • rubixcyoob
    rubixcyoob Posts: 395
    Options
    YOO MOO.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Pop tarts and ice cream.
  • crazylucky
    crazylucky Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sugar free werthers hard candy and dark chocolate (although I gave it up for lent this year!).
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Today, it was 2 samoas and a cadbury caramel egg. Usually I don't have that much, but I had room for both in my calories after already meeting my protein goal (I make that first priority) so I had them both!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Generally fro yo, ice cream, cookies, pie, or cake.
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wine. And wine.
    yep!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Pizza
    Beer
    ice cream
    whiskey
    tacos
    wine
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate.

Can be in any form as long as it's chocolate.. lol
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    skinny cow chocolate truffles!