WOW

Options
Oh my goodness.....for the ones that don't know. I have started Zeal Wellness and totally LOVE it!! I have the energy to do about 3 miles almost everyday that kids will let me LOL But I am able to keep up with them now. I also feel so good during the day and don't feel like going straight to bed when I get home. I get kids taken care of, dinner cooked, laundry done, dishes done and ect. It's awesome!!! Sorry just had to say that LOL Why didn't I know about this stuff sooner LOL

Replies

• Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness.....for the ones that don't know. I have started Zeal Wellness and totally LOVE it!! I have the energy to do about 3 miles almost everyday that kids will let me LOL But I am able to keep up with them now. I also feel so good during the day and don't feel like going straight to bed when I get home. I get kids taken care of, dinner cooked, laundry done, dishes done and ect. It's awesome!!! Sorry just had to say that LOL Why didn't I know about this stuff sooner LOL

You sound like an infomercial. Good for you if it works though.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,116 Member
    Options
    Yes. Caffeine will do that to you. I just drink coffee for the same effect at a fraction of the cost.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Oh! and better yet, it appears to be MLM.

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Yay?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Nay
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Lemme guess, I should message you for more info, right?
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I feel that EXACT same way by exercising and eating right! Just 15 min even can change my mood and increase my energy. Not eating carbs and sugars also boosts my energy and mood..
  • Greciankoukla
    Greciankoukla Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey be happy for her! Whats up with the question marks LOL.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Lemme guess, I should message you for more info, right?

^ Spam, spam, spam, spam
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Hey be happy for her! Whats up with the question marks LOL.

Hang around the site a bit longer and you'll understand
  • Windi38
    Windi38 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    some times it's not about selling, it's about finding what works for you. And if this works for her (I've never heard of it), then good for her.

I don't know why the hate for MLMs, personally. It's ok for us to run around and tell everyone how much we love a certain restaurant, or clothing line, or store, or any number of things we rave about, but it's not ok if we love it AND could possibly make money talking about it??

I'm not part of any MLMs, either.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    never heard of it.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    some times it's not about selling, it's about finding what works for you. And if this works for her (I've never heard of it), then good for her.

I don't know why the hate for MLMs, personally. It's ok for us to run around and tell everyone how much we love a certain restaurant, or clothing line, or store, or any number of things we rave about, but it's not ok if we love it AND could possibly make money talking about it??

I'm not part of any MLMs, either.
    Aside from the fact that selling stuff is against the policies of this site?
  • Windi38
    Options
    that may be so (and a good rule!), but the post didn't sound like 'selling' to me..... *shrugs*

I guess I'm just one of those people who can ignore stuff like this without being offended.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    that may be so (and a good rule!), but the post didn't sound like 'selling' to me..... *shrugs*

I guess I'm just one of those people who can ignore stuff like this without being offended.
    It's less about feeling personally offended and more about warning new people to keep their guard up after you see hundreds of spam posts from random companies that look like this one, especially since she can't sound like she's selling it, since the post will be banned (it's against the forum rules).

And even if she isn't...it's good to inform people that the magic ingredient is over priced coffee so they can have a cup of jo instead of waisting time and money.
  • Windi38
    Options

It's less about feeling personally offended and more about warning new people to keep their guard up after you see hundreds of spam posts from random companies that look like this one, especially since she can't sound like she's selling it, since the post will be banned (it's against the forum rules).

And even if she isn't...it's good to inform people that the magic ingredient is over priced coffee so they can have a cup of jo instead of waisting time and money.

Point taken! :) I'm not on the forums much, so I don't 'see' that sort of thing. The responses just seemed awfully harsh to me right off the bat.

I do have a healthy level of skepticism for anything that smacks of a 'magic pill'. Nothing works for me but the good old fashioned eat healthier, exercise more often 'diet' ! hahaha
  • cmriverside
    Options

But it offends you when we point out that it is MLM and basically just caffeine? Oooooooookay. thanks.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Point taken! :) I'm not on the forums much, so I don't 'see' that sort of thing. The responses just seemed awfully harsh to me right off the bat.

I do have a healthy level of skepticism for anything that smacks of a 'magic pill'. Nothing works for me but the good old fashioned eat healthier, exercise more often 'diet' ! hahaha
    I understand. Stick around for a while, you'll understand where they're coming from. It gets tiring. Not to mention that many of these types shakes and drugs do not work or cause heart palpitations or worse. The shakes just promote eating very low calorie calories which is not good for many. Fry a chicken breast and pop a multi vitamin and you get the same effect. There are many many websites proving this over and over but unfortunately they're hard to find under the MLM type companies since it's flooded with people trying to sell it and put 'this doesn't work' in their key words so you'll be told it does etc.
  • Windi38
    Options

But it offends you when we point out that it is MLM and basically just caffeine? Oooooooookay. thanks.

read my other comments please! :))
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Gezzz...I just wanted to put the way I feel on here. Thought this is what its for. Sorry my mistake. No!!! Its not spam. I feel great on this Wellness drink. U know if anyone did want any info on it I would sure give it to them but never asked for negative rude comments. Have a nice day and ill not do this again.