After having a week off...

Options
So, last Sunday was Mothers Day (in UK) and we went out to celebrate, I planned to not track (which I would NEVER usually do!) and had a great time.

HOWEVER, I have carried on for a whole week and have eaten rubbish, far too much and now feel horrible! I was craving something and wanted to get it out of my system... well, I've certainly done that! My stomach feels bloated and I feel sick! I can't wait to get back into my healthy diet again! This is a positive things as I know I will be a few pounds up (water, sodium, food weight and maybe a little fat) but I now know why I should eat well, it makes me feel so much better! I am now craving chicken and broccoli, lol!

Anyway, dreading stepping on the scales tomorrow but I really must. It is going to be horrible but I am thinking I will hopefully be able to get back down in a week or so.

Any tips for getting back on track and dropping any gained weight? (I am guessing I will be 4-5lbs up at least!) :(

Replies

• clb1985
    clb1985 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am in th same boat honey and feel absolutely disgusted with myself.
    thing is we have to just pick ourselves up and move forward everyone makes mistakes or lives a little right?
    track and plan honey that's what I am doing, I am having the same breakfast and lunch for a whole week regardless and have cut back my calorie intake and am not logging exercise at all xxx