Great Places to find recipes WITH nutrition listed?

Options
Flintbeats810
Flintbeats810 Posts: 84 Member
I hope this isn't considered "advertisting" since its not for profit and i'm not being paid to say it but personally I like cookinglight.com. Thats where about 80% of my recipes come from most of the time. I find some pretty good high protien low calorie dishes on Allrecipies.com also but takes a little more searching sometimes. Anyone else know of good places?

I cook A LOT and i think its been a HUGE part of my weightloss success and i'm always looking for new recipes!

I post recipes w/ pics on my Tumblr (Flintbeats810.tumblr.com) and on my Instagram if anyone is intrested as well. People saw my food on instagram and asked me to start posting the recipes so i made a tumblr.

I feel I have truely been blessed to have the weight loss success I have had and hopefully I can continue to help and inspire people whethers its getting up and getting active or just trying to make thier dishes a little bit healthier in the kitchen!

Replies

• ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Checking your tumblr out now. I use BBC Good Food - www.bbcgoodfood.com - a lot for recipes. It's really good. I also post my meals and recipes on a blog - ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com :)

Ax
  • Jftrost
    Jftrost Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also swear by cooking light but I also check out a few "skinny blogs" too like skinnytaste.com which has a good resource and lists nutrition for all meals and she does a great job of making a variety of recipes into "skinnier" ones.
  • Wanting2BSkinny
    Options
    Tasteofhome.com has the info listed and I have all of their ComfortFood Diet cookbooks. Love those!
  • Flintbeats810
    Flintbeats810 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I also swear by cooking light but I also check out a few "skinny blogs" too like skinnytaste.com which has a good resource and lists nutrition for all meals and she does a great job of making a variety of recipes into "skinnier" ones.

I forget about skinnytaste.com all the time! But I get alot of great veggie sides recipes from there!
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I get some recipes from Diet and Nutrition from Everyday Health. They post all the nutrition information.
  • Amy_Hsu
    Amy_Hsu Posts: 5
    Options
    I have had great recipe success at eatingwell.com - the nutrition info isn't always there but if it looks doable, then I input the recipe into MFP and tweak it to my needs. Sparkpeople.com also has good recipes but they seem to have a lot more "sponsored" recipes lately from Gorton's or other food companies.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I just check HERE before it goes in my mouth or before I cook it.......
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Like your blog :smile: great work!
  • JaniceSawyer
    Options
    I also use a lot of recipes from SparkPeople. I don't even read the comercial recipes. I also get the South Beach Diet Newsletter That has good recipes sometime. HAPPY HUNTING!!