For those of us who save room every day for a treat...

Options
12346»

Replies

• pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have Weight Watcher ice creams that are pretty good. I also make low fat/low cal brownies. I freeze them, so I can enjoy them one at a time. I scoop some frozen yogurt on top if I have enough calories. I also eat greek yogurt on the week nights. They make a yummy dessert! Oh yeah and sometimes popcorn.
  • wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Options
    My Beautiful wife makes some of the best lower calorie deserts EVA. I have a variety of cobblers/crisps/pies/cakes. She keeps the calories lower and we can always make room for a reasonable servinig.

Would she be willing to share her recipes?

Or would you just be willing to share her for a little while. I'll buy the ingredients. :smile:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    well, I live in Asia so anything I eat nowadays is a treat for me :)

But I keep about 10% of the calories for something like an ice cream cone or if I eat a lot and not have much calories left, theres a 12 grams cadbury dairy sold here individually thats like 60 calories which ends up being my treat. Once in a blue moon I enjoy a soda (I love soda but typically don't think its worth the calories for me)
  • wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Options
    Always some kind of chocolate, but other than that I go through spells. Right now its peanut butter sandwiches or orange sherbet pushups. Last month it was pumpkin pie with cool whip. I also just discovered Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt. Love the fudge swirl! So glad it comes in single serving cups to help me control myself.
  • sonjetaylor
    Options
    Umm Chocolate Almond Icecream.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • breezylou2
    breezylou2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A baked apple and cottage cheese or peanut butter crackers. Boring right? If I keep the other stuff in the house I eat it.
  • knot2thin
    knot2thin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ready made Jello puddings in the refrigerator at the supermarket. 60 calories and they come in all kinds of flavors. I like the chocolate mousse with diced strawberries or raspberries on a graham wafer.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    If I have lots of extra calories - may ALL time favorite snack is dipping a spoon in crunchy peanut butter and then dipping that in mini chocolate chips.

Usually I have the calories for 2-3 servings of ice cream (come on 1/2 cup of ice cream, that's just a tease) or make a milkshake (ice cream, fat free milk and a little hersheys syrup) or have a little itty bitty single serving of PB on an English muffin. I usually buy the slow churned 1/2 fat Dreyer's vanilla ice cream, the lowest in calories I've found that still tastes good.
  • beckylou66
    beckylou66 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wine, or some sort of cocktail.
  • LaurieCoffman
    Options
    I try to have a glass of wine every evening, then on the weekend I get my chocolate fix.:heart:
    Laurie
  • oneallmama
    oneallmama Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Okay, now I'm in the mood for chocolate lol!!!
  • oneallmama
    oneallmama Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been eating an english muffin with nutella on it. Mmmm
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Little Debbie Nutty Bars and a beer!
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow truffle bars are my favorite treat, or if I have lots of calories left I might enjoy a glass of wine.
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Wine. And wine.
    Sometimes my entire days worth of calories goes to wine.....

..... wait what?!

tumblr_mkfy49XfLK1qi1plto1_500.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm, wine.
  • freekat
    freekat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    1square 85% dark chocolate... Yummmmmm
  • muah3iluvzu06
    muah3iluvzu06 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow Ice creams!
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    A nice glass of Wine or some UV Chocolate Cake Vodka .... Mmm, yummy !

Chocolate cake vodka?!!!!! What?!

I want! :drinker:
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream
    Rice Krispie Treats
    Sugar Free Fudge bars
    Fruit Roll Ups
    Cotton Candy
    Peanut Butter Rolls
    Reece's Cups
    Swiss Cake Rolls
    Nutty Bars
    Carrot Cake
    American Cookie Company Cookie
    Marshmellows
    White Chocolate Morsels
    Twizzlers (the twisty cherry ones that pull apart, mmm)