Thought i'd be fat forever, 70lbs down :)

Options

Replies

• Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Amazing job, you are looking great and sexy! Inspires me to keep plugging away! Congratulations.
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Small steps make a H U G E difference and you're proof of that. You look AMAZING and give others hope that just by watching what they're eating a doing some walking their goals are achievable as well.
    Thank You
    H:flowerforyou:
  • fitnessmare
    fitnessmare Posts: 117
    Options
    You look fantastic!! So beautiful! I love success stories and I want to encourage you to keep your healthy lifestyle. I'm so happy for you.
  • mercymarque
    mercymarque Posts: 450
    Options
    Amazing transformation
  • BLF91
    BLF91 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Huge congrats to you! Definate motivation for me to continue to push through :)
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome.... And you still have the most adorable cheeks!!! When some people lose that much weight, their cheeks start to sink in and make them look unhealthy. Not you!!
  • momsontherun001
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    SO INSPIRED!!!!! That is my body. The before pictures to a tee. The after pics are what I used to look like and am trying to get back to. Thank you sooooo much.
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    It's good to get a boost now and then.
    I began at 315 lbs, 5'8'' tall. I went travelling for business (to my horror barely fitting in the airplane s
    eat) and managed to make some small changes while out of the country. In the last year I have managed to lose 96 lbs, meet and marry my husband, return to the US and lose 30 lbs AFTER returning to my old life (I thought I wouldn't be able to keep up my new habits after getting back to the grind) and win a promotion.
    I still have about 50 lbs left to lose to reach my goal weight of 160-170 lbs, but I can tell you that only one thing truly works. If you are miserable, you will not lose weight. It will feel like an uphill struggle the whole way. You need to be happy. Be happy in whatever size you are. Find joy. I found it travelling and with my husband, but I know I'm incredibly lucky to see the world for work. But if you can't travel, do something else. Take a class! Get a bunch of others, no matter their size, and go learn ballroom dancing or even *gasp* bellydancing! Forget your size. Go to the club, drink skinny martinis, and dance on the stage! Go on a roadtrip and bask in the sunlight! Go to the park and watch the world unfolding and opening up to the sunlight and enjoy it with them.
    When I was at my heaviest, I stayed in my apartment, working the night shift, perpetually in the dark, in a bad relationship, spending all of my time on things I hate. Allow yourself time for your hobbies, nurture your spirit, and I swear to you that happiness will make this do-able. Happiness alone, maybe not, but if you feed your spirit with what matters, you won't try to feed it with food.
    Thanks for sharing my success. :)
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! great work!
  • Almaviva14
    Almaviva14 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING girl! Proper slim! To my eyes you've arrived already! I love the photo with the leather jacket and star earrings. Don't be depressed! The transformation is STUNNING. Please treat yourself to some amazing reward!
  • Caramel_24
    Caramel_24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It's clear you have a new found confidence and that nice to see that your smile now matches how you feel on the inside. This is exactly what I want.
  • TaureanWoman
    TaureanWoman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I thought it was time I posted my story as I've been feeling quite low recently and thought this might make me realise how far I have come.

I have been big/chubby for as long as I can remember but the weight really piled on when I was at university. My highest weight was 187 and through mainly diet but also moving more I have got down to 117.

I'm between 5ft 2 and 5ft 3 btw

Before:

38753_419069212991_102784_n_zps274b06bd.jpg

40027_419069862991_3217368_n_zpsf6d9e0e4.jpg

After:

010_zpsd653af70.jpg

004_zps1557775b.jpg

Snapshot_20130301_zps21cb137d.jpg

final1jpg_zpsb4bc0443.jpg

final2jpg_zpsa13d1541.jpg

final3jpg_zps7463fe60.jpg

facejpg_zps9215da77.jpg

Thanks for reading, if this lazy girl can do it so can you!

I am so inspired. Thank you for sharing your story :)
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • kmstieg
    kmstieg Posts: 58
    Options
    Congratulations on your awesome journey...you look absolutely stunning!!
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very inspirational. :)

If you don't mind me asking, how many calories do you eat a day?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    great job! I can't see pics at work but your profile pic looks great!
  • riverakiana
    riverakiana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing! You're an inspiration! Hope I can achieve results as good as yours!!
  • Foursthemagicnumber
    Foursthemagicnumber Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well done !!!
    Rely inspiring :-))

I'm 5 ft 2 and 142 and I would love to be where you are now
    Find it hard but I know it'll b worth it
    And I'm never coming bk to this lol
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    well done, that's what I call a transformation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!