30DS

Options
Just about to start Day 2 30DS (second time round)..

Anyone else doing it now or planning to today?

Good Luck :-)

Replies

• wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    <3 x x x
  • sarahmarieb36
    sarahmarieb36 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i just finished my first 30DS workout. omg my legs. lol. good luck to you!
  • uglydeuce
    uglydeuce Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm actually starting today. =]
  • Bookaholic88
    Bookaholic88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Day 25 today! man has my fitness increased!
  • lanakills
    lanakills Posts: 12
    Options
    Day 6 done yesterday. I feel better and I am now able to do the lower abs completely.
    It's good to see how you progress.
  • Carlyccs
    Carlyccs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day two today for me as well....My squating muscles are all sore this morning!! Do I push through it or take one day off???
  • Badassey
    Badassey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day two today for me, as well! Just finished the workout. Man, oh, man are my legs tired. They feel great, though. A little sore but the workout helps to loosen them up.
  • cate218
    cate218 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am starting tonight. Any suggestions?
  • 5hellz
    5hellz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day 5 for me today!! Good Luck and Happy Healthy Living!!!
  • CitrusKiss
    CitrusKiss Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Day five for me! No longer really sore upon waking up, but I don't feel like I have any energy. Good luck with it!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    there is no reason I can't... I'm with ya!
  • wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Jillian does not do enough calf stretching in the initial warm up. Pause and stretch your calves! and then again at the end. I could barely walk for days when I first did the 30DS. :-)
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Did this last month and enjoyed it - very challenging.
    Will finish Ripped in 30 this week but I did not like the workout as much.
    I plan to repeat 30DS sometime soon..!
  • laudavis086
    Options
    I am going to do the 3rd day of my 30DS - also doing 30 day squat challenge alongside it! So my quads are burning! Fairly achy but i guess thats a good thing!
    L x
  • Cassea7
    Cassea7 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I started 1 month and 4 days ago..I am on level 3 day 2. I recommend extra stretching, whole foods, PROTEIN, epsom salt baths , magnesium and self massage calves..I cant belive I have gotten this far..considering when I first started i couldnt even get to the floor to do one pushup!! I am sOooo much stronger and have lost inches. You REALLY need to fuel your body if you are doing this workout otherwise you will be injuring yourself....Eat the calories back ..you will still shrink!.. thanks
  • laudavis086
    Options
    Should you be looking at just protein via foods or a supplement too?
  • Cassea7
    Cassea7 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Should you be looking at just protein via foods or a supplement too?

I eat protein foods such as eggs, hemp seed, sunbutter, chicken , fish , flax seeds and I also add 1 tbsp generic whey protein to my smoothie in the morn.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I need to start again, feel off the wagon just for a bit, been traveling , sick kids and I have also been sick.. I am ready to kick some butt, I want to add it to my fitness schedule a few times a week,
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options

Jillian does not do enough calf stretching in the initial warm up. Pause and stretch your calves! and then again at the end. I could barely walk for days when I first did the 30DS. :-)

She doesnt do enough stretching on anything. Sit on you legs and leen back (for a bit) to stretch you thighs too. Additional stretching has saved my life!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it again next week. I liked my results last time around. I am doing Ripped in 30 now, start level 4 tonight. So when I finish this week out, I am doing the shred again. I liked it that much!