Options
elmct57
elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
is anyone else using these? would like to compare notes. thanks

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    bump cause I'm interested too! Wonder if I should spend the money or are they just a scam?
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I use the flip flop version of the shoes/runners and I love mine............
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    I have the Reebok Easytones and I have to say that they are so worth the money! I wear them all the time, walking and doing housework, and I can feel my muscles being worked the next day! The only complaint I have is that I cant run in the ones that I have, but I use them for walking to the bus, walking to work, around the apartment, etc....I love love love love love them
  • brandyirigoyen
    Options
    I have the Sketcher shape ups, had them since January. I absolutely LOVE them!! I wear them to work (I'm a MedicalAssistant at a family clinic so I'm always on my feet), and I wear them for day to day walking, as well as running. The only thing I have found that is difficult with them is running on the treadmill. Bt definetely worth the money!
  • antheadian
    Options
    i have a pair of the sketcher's shape up's. they are Great to walk in! the only downside is they can get hot. Worth the money, good for my joints, helps with posture, back problems. Also, they are easy to walk in and give you a bounce to walk in, and make me a little taller. i can feel the muscles working too!
  • niki7g
    niki7g Posts: 41
    Options
    I've got Fitflops and I love them .... It took a few days to get used to them, like they rubbed a bit between my toes, but now I wear them nearly all the time!
  • spuds_mom121301
    Options
    Thanks for asking this I have been wondering also, I am really cheap so I have put off trying them but I think I am gonna go get some.
  • msundberg
    msundberg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I have the Reebok Easytones...I got them back in December and :heart: them! I can really feel them pulling all the muscles in the backs of my legs and up the thighs in all my walking! Plus they're just great, comfy tennis shoes to have around. :smile:
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I got a cheap version of the toning flip flops, like alot cheaper, and I live in mine, they're great
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    so are they just really comfy, or can anyone quote some results they have experienced?
  • AlynnP1005
    Options
    I have had mine for over a month, and I can feel a HUGE difference in my legs. My legs feel alot stronger, and whenever I walk in them, it feels like I am putting alot more effort in. As well, my lower back pain has started going away. I wear them all the time, and I have lost an inch off my thighs over the past month, which I am sure they contributed to.
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    thanks everybody. my tip is not to wear them for 5 hours the first day! lol (ouch!)
  • AlynnP1005
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    thanks everybody. my tip is not to wear them for 5 hours the first day! lol (ouch!)

I did the same thing! I got mine, and wore them the whole next day, cleaning and running errands, etc. I got up the next morning and was soooo sore