Need friends for motivation!

Options
I've had a really hard time lately finding the motivation to come on every day and log. I was told it may help to have friends that log every day to make me want to as well. Come on MFP-ers! Help me out! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• rocbarnes
    Options
    Hello, friend!!! I will be your sponsor. I need motivation to keep going every day too. I'm new to fitness pal and I want to lose weight using this app. So let's chat and keep each other motivated dailey by logging in and egg encouraging one another. Let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing from you. -Rok
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I need motivation and friends too!!!
  • ic3co0l
    ic3co0l Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    add me !
  • shannonsjourney1
    shannonsjourney1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    im also lacking in motivation and need some encouraging friends :)
  • blisser99
    blisser99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been on MFP a little over a month and I have logged everyday. (Even my one cheat day) I agree that having the friends for support and motivation has kept me in line. You guys feel free to add me. I could always use more friends. Good luck in your journeys!
  • nov2blue
    nov2blue Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too, I'm trying to get back on the wagon..,
  • LazyGuy91
    LazyGuy91 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • laurajean147
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!
  • shawneliz
    shawneliz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love seeing others accomplishments -- and slip ups! -- and don't mind sharing mine.
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    I am on this site daily. Once you say the word journey or whine about food, I drop you though.
  • Lbriggs82
    Lbriggs82 Posts: 58
    Options
    I shall add you too. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • victoriageorgina
    victoriageorgina Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Having friends on here helped me when i had no motivation... So feel free to add me :) always good to have people to share this stuff with :)
  • Jmur8908
    Jmur8908 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have zero friends, so not like i need the motivation, but dang it i would like some friends!!! Losing weight is so fulfilling it is even more fulfilling when you can help others along the way! I have found that the best motivation is yourself!! If anyone needs a friend or a mentor i will be here for ya!! 40 pounds down only 10 to go!!!
  • kburrows82
    kburrows82 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me I log in everyday and try to help motivate and encourage people as much as possible :)
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm a newbie here as well. Motivation and support is what we all need!
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    please add me too. Need motivation!!
  • MissSaraSunshine
    Options
    Same boat! Feel free to add me :)
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    This reminds of that Good Charlotte song...it's called motivation proclamation. YouTube it. You'll see why
  • jakorka
    jakorka Posts: 3
    Options
    You can add me too! I've been falling off the wagon and need some group support.
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    Request sent! others welcome too!