it works!

Options
yoyo1
yoyo1 Posts: 15 Member
I have been a yo yo dieter for many many years, been on MFP for 4 day and i feel great,

Replies

• ChristianGal
    ChristianGal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know, isnt it awesome? I have never counted calories before because it was so time consuming..now we have technology on our side. I started last wed and have lost 12 lbs as of yesterday. I feel so alive and the brain fog i had is gone...from the sugar.......best of luck to you!!!:happy:
  • sirenn9
    sirenn9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It DOES work. I lost three pounds since I started and today is only my 4th day!
  • Kimd1972
    Kimd1972 Posts: 45
    Options
    I have tried many "diet" plans - had much success on my version of weight watchers, but that was about it. After my daughter was born, I just couldn't get back to that. I have been trying different things for 3 years now, still working out - trying to eat right, but not counting calories. :explode: Then a friend gave me this site last week.....

IIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

I am in front of a computer for HOURS and have no excuses anymore. It's a super easy site and so user friendly! Best of luck to you!
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    the journalling is a large part of it--helps me focus more on the whole process and reviewing what i've logged also reinforces it.
    Good luck, everybody!
  • candican
    candican Posts: 96
    Options
    I'm really loving this site too. Like others, I've tried other plans and avoided counting calories like the plague. I thought it was just too time consuming because I have a very busy schedule. Since I have a desk job though, I'm in front of the computer all day so logging has been super easy and I am way more aware of what I am actually taking in. It's only been a week but I have high hopes!
  • yoyo1
    yoyo1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hows it going?

met up with a few friends yesterday ones not seen for a few months comments i received were great, so I'm back, focused and will go a weigh myself lol x:smooched: :smile: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!