3 weeks progress from Insanity

Options
jaina08
jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
I just finished 3 weeks of Insanity today and I feel like I made some improvement. Can you guys tell in the picture? I'm not sure if it's noticeable. Does my shirt look more loose or no?

qz3x93.jpg

I don't know why the picture is kind of cut off on the right side. Maybe you guys can copy the link instead to see the whole thing.

http://i48.tinypic.com/qz3x93.jpg

Replies

• tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I see a difference. Great job!!! Keep up the great work :smile:
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Your shirt looks looser to me around the tummy area. And the space between your arm and side is bigger, so you have lost some inches in the arms or waist area. That's great results. I would love to have the insanity program. Maybe I will get it as my next reward!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    wow big difference, great job.
  • tutusbycallie
    Options
    I can see a difference. I am finishing up my 4th week of P90X tomorrow and hope to see similar results. Keep up the good work!!!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Wow, great progress! And good job for taking your pics in the EXACT same pose. I need to work on that one, but it totally helps you see the amazing results you're getting. Thanks for sharing/motivating!
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    That's great, your shirt looks looser on the neck and your boobs and stomach look smaller. I've just started week 2 and will be taking pics and measurements every 2 weeks.
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see it!! great job!
  • jaina08
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm so glad that it's actually noticeable. Good luck to everyone and their weight loss/goals!
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    awesome transformation I see it
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I can see it. Been on Insanity 5 weeks myself.
  • ajroberts11
    ajroberts11 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I can see it on your torso as well, but something else: look at your wrists and at the hand holding the phone. Definitely slimmer! If you wear rings, have you noticed them slipping on and off easier?
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    Wow...after only 3 weeks?! I can definitely see a difference. Great job!!!
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I think the real question is, where isn't it noticeable?!?! I can easily tell a difference from head to toe on your 2nd pic. Congrats! Keep it up!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I actually see a really big difference. Your posture is one of the biggest improvements. You're results are motivating me to dust off my Insanity box, and get moving again! Thanks for sharing.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I can DEFINITELY see the difference!! great job gurl!
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :) I can for sure see a difference!
  • jaina08
    Options
    I think the real question is, where isn't it noticeable?!?! I can easily tell a difference from head to toe on your 2nd pic. Congrats! Keep it up!

Oh wow! Thanks! I'm so glad that everyone is really seeing a difference after 3 weeks! I am so proud of myself! Thank you everyone!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW in just 3 weeks....you look leaner and definitely fit!! GO YOU
  • jaina08
    Options
    That's great, your shirt looks looser on the neck and your boobs and stomach look smaller. I've just started week 2 and will be taking pics and measurements every 2 weeks.

Yay thanks! Have you been seeing progress? I noticed my slight changes after week 2. Good luck on the work out!
  • jaina08
    Options
    I can see it on your torso as well, but something else: look at your wrists and at the hand holding the phone. Definitely slimmer! If you wear rings, have you noticed them slipping on and off easier?

Oh wow I didn't even notice my wrist and fingers. I will definitely try on my old rings and see if they are loose on me. Thank you for the feedback! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!