weight loss advice! any help would be great!

Options
i have my 3 year anniversary in June, but my boyfriend and I are going to Puerto Rico in August. My total goal is 30 pounds. Is it possible to lose that by August? If not, what is the most and I can lose, and best advice!

Motivate me!

=]

ps, feel free to add me!
thanks!

Replies

• Randallw25
    Options
    It is possible to lose that by august or get pretty close. If you find and stick to a eating and exerise plan. It is little over apound a week. Use the tracker here to track your in take of calories, and find a good cardio with some strength training mixed in.

Find the swim suit you want and hang it on yor closet door for motivation and put a picture of puerto rico on the fridge with date written on to remind you what ae working for.

Good luck and focus on one day at a time.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I lost 13 pounds in 3 months in a very healthy way-no starvation at all-so I think you can get close to your goal weight safely. I did it by setting MFP for a 1 pound loss per week which put me at 1200 calories a day but I ate back 2/3 to all of my exercise calories back. I did cardio 6 days a week and lifted every other day. I ate tons of fresh veggies, some fresh fruit everyday, a bit of bread each day and/or musli, proteins like eggs, nut butters, chicken, fish, a bit of beef every so often, beans and once a week or so eat dinner out and have some chocolate everyday and desserts sometimes.
    You can do it and not starve!
  • 321pounds
    Options
    Don't be afraid to push your body with exercise and fuel it with the best food you can find. If you're not active find something that'll challenge you and give yourself that week or two to get past the soreness phase you'll be happier you stuck with it. I've found when I pushed my body physically and fed it right it surprised me the amount of improvement it made. "You treated me well, now let me shine for you." By the time you go to Puerto Rico you'll happy with your newly improved beach body regardless of the # on the scale. Focus on doing things that do good to your body and the weight will loss will come.