Need more friends...support system dying!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ktownchik2005
    ktownchik2005 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) I've been on here for a little over 100 days now and I get on every day.
  • jeenak
    jeenak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me, too! I have had an account for a long time, but I stopped logging awhile ago, and have been back for about five weeks now!
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Yes I feel your pain..
  • meekadublin
    Options
    add me ;)
  • khiq
    khiq Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been off and on this site for awhile but since I'm at my highest weight ever I'm making a really committed effort to stick with this and see it through - I want to get back to my healthy weight. Add me =) I love leaving comments and receiving comments for support! xoxo
  • x0_ncr
    x0_ncr Posts: 15
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just went through the same thing and deleted my whole account to start over with more motivating people.
  • stefi2107
    stefi2107 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Im on i swear hourly sometimes! :) I'm originally from Western Pa too!
  • nicarey19
    nicarey19 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You can add me. And anyone else that wants to also!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends here. I'm 21 and have lost 50 lbs thus far. Weight loss is starting to slow down and it's getting harder to shed the last few pounds. Currently doing Ripped in 30 and C25K training and constantly walking my six month old pit mix puppy. Could always use some extra encouragment when I'm fighting the nightly binges. Feel free to check out my diary and add if you'd like. Please send a message with a little background info. :-)
  • blueorchid2013
    Options
    Add me :)