At home strength training

Options
2»

Replies

• EricCowperthwaite
    Options
    Yeah, that forearm stand is insane! I would say that by definition you are in good shape if you can do that.
  • 2EggsSeparated
    Options
    Thanks everyone for places to start. All this information is really helpful!

Thanks!
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Convict Conditioning

You Are Your Own Gym

You're Welcome

He took my answer. But this. It works, it's fun. Doooooooo it
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    bump for later.
  • garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend a smart phone app You Are Your Own Gym. I'm in the same position as you in regards to obtaining workout equipment, but have found this app to be great! It uses your own body for resistence. I am currently at the end of week three (have been for a few days due to the flu), and have seen a difference. It give individual exercises, routines based on the time you have available, and a 10 week program based on your fitness level. Its great!

I just looked at this app and it has fantastic reviews, gonna download it, thanks!
  • southernboho
    Options
    These are great resources - thanks everyone for sharing them! Just downloaded you are your own gym and excited to try it tomorrow.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mira2602
    mira2602 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :smile:
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Convict Conditioning

You Are Your Own Gym

You're Welcome

Yep-Mark Lauren's You Are Your Own Gym (guys) or Body By You (girls) are great-I'm 5 weeks into BBY and love it!
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Great suggestions. I just downloaded You Are Your Own Gym, Convict Conditioning, & Convict Conditioning 2. I can't wait to get started!
  • rhibhi
    rhibhi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • JTNanashi
    JTNanashi Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Bump.