Replies

• mecaseyrn
    mecaseyrn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    luna chocolate peanut butter, sold at target
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    There is a new bar that I see at CVS called "Simple", or something like that. It claims the most protein for the least calories. Not bad tasting.
  • sindikumva
    Options
    Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna Bars... omg... like a moderately healthy chocolate bar!
  • luvriden
    luvriden Posts: 52
    Options
    I really like the Think Thin meal replacment bars. http://shop.thinkproducts.com/ 230 calories and 20 g of protein.
    I also like the Special K bars 170 cal. and 10 g protein.
  • momsy55
    momsy55 Posts: 3
    Options
    I like Larabars and Raw Crunch bars.
  • GrnEyz80
    GrnEyz80 Posts: 121
    Options
    LUNA. They have the BEST protein bars and they taste SOOOO good!:love:
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Try googling paleo nut bars - super yummy!
  • RobinME
    RobinME Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ProMax Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Luna protein bars...Peanut butter is my fave. You can get them also at Bed Bath & Beyond and with those 20% off coupons, you get an even better deal.

I also like Double Chocolate and Chocolate Almond and Cashew Pretzel Zone Perfect bars.

Good luck in finding the ones that work out for you.
  • JamieRebecca23
    Options
    i carry a Special K protein bar in chocolate peanut butter around in my purse. it's 180 calories.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for all the suggestions!
    I have some sampling to do!!:drinker:
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I made these a few times. Best tasting protein bar by far. Yes this guy is quirky
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df7yixMZWJo
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Peanut Butter. I don't care for the Chocolate Deluxe. I get mine at Target, too. Around 200 cal with 20 g of protein.

I had a Zone bar once and threw half of it away...worst tasting bar I've tried.

Pure Protein - Chocolate Deluxe ( I get them at Target)
    180 cals: 17g Carbs, 20g protein, 2g sugar, 2g fiber

And they taste amazing!
  • chessgeekdavidb
    chessgeekdavidb Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Peanut Butter. I don't care for the Chocolate Deluxe. I get mine at Target, too. Around 200 cal with 20 g of protein.

I had a Zone bar once and threw half of it away...worst tasting bar I've tried.

Pure Protein - Chocolate Deluxe ( I get them at Target)
    180 cals: 17g Carbs, 20g protein, 2g sugar, 2g fiber

And they taste amazing!

Add another vote to pure protein bars. I spent years looking at nutritional labels and trying different bars. These are by far the best I have ever run across for both taste and nutritional value. Most other bars either did not taste very well or had too many carbs. Pure Protein also makes shakes that are very high in protein and low in carbs that I also use to add protein to a meal.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Pure Protein bars.

Very cheap,easy to find and low carbs with 20g of protein.

Chocolate deluxe, choc.chips and peanut butter are so good!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Yay!
    I love it when other people do the taste testing :wink:
    Thanks!
  • koko12
    koko12 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    quest bars and promax low sugar. YUM
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Quest Cookie Dough.. It's a new flavor and I've only found it at one GNC I've been to out of like 5, but it's amazing and although it's still a bar, it's cleaner than most :)

This! The Quest Chocolate Peanut Butter bar is also excellent. Good quality ingredients.
  • jakeVScalories
    jakeVScalories Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    No one has suggested these two yet and i get the best results from them, supreme crunch carb conscious bars and Oh! yeah bars. Both come in small under 200cal form, 15G of protein, or for a meal replacment on the go they come in 400cal size with 30g protein, both have amazing flavors, legit, not dissing on luna or quest or all the other bars but the ones i suggested taste basically like a candy bar... but not. you can order some boxes on bodybuilding.com hope this helps, if your interested ill suggest what i think are the best flavs