Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MOIST protein brownies

Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    How many cals?

macros in the link
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I forgot to let you know I made them and they really are very nice! Thanks.
  • chrisdavey
    I forgot to let you know I made them and they really are very nice! Thanks.

great to hear :smile:
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 449 Member
    bump for later.. sounds good!!
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    looks yummy!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Just took these out of the oven and they smell heavenly! Not as hearty as my oat-based ones but the smell of PB and chocolate is fantastic. Once they cool and I can slice them and give them a try, I'll post a pic and my thoughts.
    Thanks Chris!:bigsmile:
  • OH MY GOSH. I'm practically drooling. Those sound so yummy! I will be making this as soon as I can!
  • Yum! thanks for sharing!
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Buuummmmppp!!!
  • chrisdavey
    Just took these out of the oven and they smell heavenly! Not as hearty as my oat-based ones but the smell of PB and chocolate is fantastic. Once they cool and I can slice them and give them a try, I'll post a pic and my thoughts.

yeah, these aren't as dense as the oat based ones but I think they are definitely more "traditional" brownie texture.
  • meagalayne

yeah, these aren't as dense as the oat based ones but I think they are definitely more "traditional" brownie texture.
    I think so, although the servings are tiny! I am all about volume and 1/6 of this recipe was only about 50g, whereas the oat-based ones are about 90g. Hrmmmm. Either way it was tasty - but I think I'll stick with the oats next time. Definitely moist and rich though for a brownie-lover (which I can't really say I am, traditionally)
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    These sound amazing. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • adreeea
    adreeea Posts: 47 Member
    They look great. Thanks!
  • chrisdavey

I think so, although the servings are tiny! I am all about volume and 1/6 of this recipe was only about 50g, whereas the oat-based ones are about 90g. Hrmmmm. Either way it was tasty - but I think I'll stick with the oats next time. Definitely moist and rich though for a brownie-lover (which I can't really say I am, traditionally)

Agreed. I said they would make 6 "normal" people serves but I ate them all at once :laugh:
  • meagalayne

Agreed. I said they would make 6 "normal" people serves but I ate them all at once :laugh:
    I musn't be normal either, then. Beast mode!
    I had it for breakfast with loads of fruit, fat free greek yog, some cinnamon and toasted coconut. Pretty yummy 500 calories :bigsmile:
  • tayteetots
    tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
    bump
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    These look great! Can't wait to try them :)
  • dnyambi
    dnyambi Posts: 1
    strong bump
  • goldylocs37
    goldylocs37 Posts: 108 Member
    I'll have to try these! Thanks
  • crypticcalicocat
    crypticcalicocat Posts: 24 Member
    Bump!