Replies

• ellvee85
    ellvee85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! You are an inpiration!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    holy mother of sweet jeebus--that's amazing. congratulations! you have SO much to celebrate!!!!
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You do look awesome and should be so proud of yourself. I am proud of you. I LOVE LOVE ZUMBA
  • penelopia
    penelopia Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    wow, you look beautiful :smile:
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Excellent!! You look amazing!!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a transformation.... sooo inspiring! Thanks for sharing!! Beautiful!!! :wink:
  • jazzyali
    jazzyali Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    holy mother of sweet jeebus--that's amazing. congratulations! you have SO much to celebrate!!!!
    :laugh: This made me smile- thanks!
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much!!! :smile:
  • vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • shar_ali
    shar_ali Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing :)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    What a transformation. You should be so very proud and losing weight while doing Zumba (which is one of my fav workouts). Congrats and keep up the great work.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Reading this and seeing the pics was the highlight of my day! Thanks for posting and keep up the great, great work! :)
  • akitagirl78
    akitagirl78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Very inspiring, thank you for sharing :)
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!!!! You look great!!! I lost most of my weight with MFP and Zumba (only 2 hours a week to start off WITH a back injury!!). I PREACH Zumba's powers!!! Here is proof again!!
  • jnbrid2
    jnbrid2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! You go girl! Way to inspire and keep it up.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    WOW, Amazing!! I am going back and trying Zumba again! You look so AWESOME!! Good Job!
  • gschnitzler
    gschnitzler Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!!
  • jazzyali
    Options
    WOW- seriously. Thanks everyone- I'm blown away by ALL of your responses!! :blushing:
  • Penelope2738
    Penelope2738 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    8523266072_e8fba85d00.jpg
    IMG_2653 by jazzyali1323, on Flickr

Sometimes I can't believe that I've come this far in my getting healthy journey.

In 9 months, I've lost 86 pounds, 12" in my waist and hips, 7" in my chest. I've gone from a size 22 and am now in a size 12.

How? I do Zumba 4-5 times a week, but it's like Zumba Extreme. I burn an average of 3500 calories a week. My instructor (the lady in the blue dress) integrates strength training into her choreography which I love. This last month, I've added 3 days of strength training to help shape my muscles more. For the first 7 months I did My Fit Foods (prepackaged, clean and healthy meals) for all 5 meals, but now I just do it for dinner and create my own healthy meals for breakfast, lunch and snacks

I never thought I'd be able to lose weight, I've always been obese/overweight. It's taken ALOT of hard work, but I am determined. I have some size goals I want to reach, but I have NO idea what I'll look like at that point, this is the smallest I've ever been, which is kind of fun.

So if you are reading this trying to be inspired- you CAN do it!! Just take it one small goal at a time!
    Way to go! finding your own way, congratulations! Very inspiring.
  • jazzyali
    Options
    8523266072_e8fba85d00.jpg
    IMG_2653 by jazzyali1323, on Flickr

Sometimes I can't believe that I've come this far in my getting healthy journey.

In 9 months, I've lost 86 pounds, 12" in my waist and hips, 7" in my chest. I've gone from a size 22 and am now in a size 12.

How? I do Zumba 4-5 times a week, but it's like Zumba Extreme. I burn an average of 3500 calories a week. My instructor (the lady in the blue dress) integrates strength training into her choreography which I love. This last month, I've added 3 days of strength training to help shape my muscles more. For the first 7 months I did My Fit Foods (prepackaged, clean and healthy meals) for all 5 meals, but now I just do it for dinner and create my own healthy meals for breakfast, lunch and snacks

I never thought I'd be able to lose weight, I've always been obese/overweight. It's taken ALOT of hard work, but I am determined. I have some size goals I want to reach, but I have NO idea what I'll look like at that point, this is the smallest I've ever been, which is kind of fun.

So if you are reading this trying to be inspired- you CAN do it!! Just take it one small goal at a time!
    Way to go! finding your own way, congratulations! Very inspiring.
    Thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!