just starting out, would love some friends

Options
My name is Monica and found my fitness pal a week ago. Starting logging my meals and excerise and love the web site. My first week was a little discourging. Stayed within or under my calorie count and meet my excerise requirements, but not even 1 pound lost. Plan on sticking to this, I have a wonderful husband and son I want to be here for. I am also doing this for myself. I want to be able to look in the mirror and say WOW.

Replies

• Trishell27
    Trishell27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out too girl!! You can add me if you like we can encourage each other.
  • unspeakablyme
    Options
    I am new here too and would love to add you guys if that's okay :)
  • blackmagic25
    blackmagic25 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    same here add me
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on daily & I've been kickin *kitten* Lately!! :) Woman on a mission here! :)
  • GodsDiva76
    Options
    Feel Free to Add me have not been on here long either!! Good Luck!!
  • hopelorel
    hopelorel Posts: 51
    Options
    I also started last week and would like some friend’s as well. It might be that you have started gaining muscle. Some people when they are first starting out gain a little weight before it starts to drop it. Stick with it and I know that you will see results. :smile:
  • Lakeshores
    Options
    Starting out as well. Add me!
  • omgoozles
    omgoozles Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Any and all, feel free to add me! :)
  • angless21
    angless21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    add me if you like too
  • hellokittyykat
    hellokittyykat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is my 3rd week... and I already feel like my body is changing.
    I'm on daily with an open diary, I have nothing to hide. Everyone does things their own way!

I'll send a request :heart:
  • Sibbie0828
    Sibbie0828 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm getting back into the swing of things after a hiatus of a few months. :( I'm ready, though, and looking for new friends myself.
  • 4niyla
    4niyla Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this also. would def love the support of someone else. Feel free to add me.
  • birdbrainy
    Options
    Any and all... I am new also and just starting. Desperately need support and encouragement. Please feel free to add me.
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    You can add me I just started MFP today but have a group i started a FB group called Journey for Healthy Living about a month ago.
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Been on and off here for a few months. looking for friends to help encourage me to stick on it. Looking to lose 100lbs to start! Please add me y'all
  • kenya5869
    kenya5869 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started a couple weeks ago - Trying to get use to the new lifestyle while in the middle of a move (yikes - lol) ! I am also looking for motivation and support. My goal is to lose at least 50 pounds. I am doing this with my 16 year old dtr. We would love any advice and support anyone can give. Please friend me so we can support and encourage each other!