Has anyone tried Zaggora weight loss hot pants?

Options
2»

Replies

• ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Are they Dr Oz approved? I don't buy anything unless he endorses it.
  • nickerbokor
    Options
    I have 2 pair normally get them off groupon and I don't work out without them they absolutely do work
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    Interesting that I am seeing this today .I just heard about them two weeks ago. A friend of mine swears by them. I posted a thread about this technique on here and everyone said it was, "b.s." yet none of them had tried them. That means they were coining them as b.s. based on stuff they probably read online and not per experience. My friend has nothing to gain by telling me they had results. That said, I want to try and see. If you do try them will you post so we can know. I would appreciate that. I know others would too. Thanks. I will also do the same.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    so many stupid people, not enough slaps.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    lolwut?
  • Kattamer81
    Options
    "...are designed to aid clients in their transformation into a smaller Russian doll self"

What. The. ****.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Well, they certainly look quite attractive, if you are a 95-pound model.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    its very expensive saran wrap in the form of pants...not worth the money.
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    Zaggora betta stop lyin!! she know she ain't loss no weight wit dem hot pants--jus tryin to make a dolla!!! hehehehehe BaZINGA!
  • jamieeas
    jamieeas Posts: 21
    Options
    Think about this for a minute: What is one common thing boxers and wrestlers do if they want to drop into a lower weight class? They hit the steam room. The principle applies to these pants. Traps in the heat, makes you sweat, and you lose weight. Is it something I would spend money on? Probably not, but to each his/her own. It's not really rubbish, but you could get the same results by sitting in a steam room for a while.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    just eat less, exercise more, and save your money ...

but if you want to buy a pair of "hot pants" I will throw a pair in the dryer and sell them to you for 19.99...
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    lol
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    is this a real thing? I would have to say hell no. Unless there are raspberry ketones in the pockets.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Just buy a box of Hefty trash bags and wrap them around your legs. WEIGHT GONE!
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options
    Do they vibrate? Anything that vibrates is a good investment.

tee hee where in the world is the like button?? lol

That would be awesome to have vibrating pants. I'd workout all the time then. Talk about motivation. Teehee!
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options
    I actually have two pair of these. I bought them off of ebay to save some money. I don't wear them for the weight loss, but for the heat. I have pain issues with my knees and left hip when doing cardio, and the heat created by these pants helps with that pain.

Do I burn more calories while wearing them? No idea. Do I sweat a lot? Yes. But, I may have sweat this much before and just not known it because it wasn't all soaking into the pants I was wearing. One other thing I can say is that they have helped with dry/rough skin issues. The skin on my legs is much smoother since I started wearing them.

Am I down almost 25 lbs. in two months (since the middle of December)? Yes. Is it because of the hot pants? Doubtful, but when I don't wear them, I don't work out as long or as hard because of joint pain.

Just read this and want to add, that I have done a variation of this with a rain suit I bought at Walmart. The lining is silver and you're to put lycra over it and then stay active for 45 min - an hr. When you take it off, wipe the sweat off so it doesn't seep back into the open poors. You're to lose inches with consistency of this (according to my friend). I am not advocating this or saying it is true, but my friend swears by it. However, what I can testify to is that my skin feels like silk for about two days afterward. It is bc it removes the trapped toxins from under the skin. It's the most amazingly soft feeling .You won't believe it if you try it.

I believe the way they work is you lose inches, like a body wrap works.
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    Options
    Just buy a box of Hefty trash bags and wrap them around your legs. WEIGHT GONE!
    As silly as this sounds, it is true, same concept. An ex co-worker used to do this with her stomach and saran wrap before she went to the beach. She would take measurements of before and after and it was legit. We'd measure her at work.
  • emarose90
    emarose90 Posts: 52
    Options
    I bought some ages ago while they were on offer (absolutely no way I'd pay the full price) and wore them a few times.

What I can say, is that they do make you sweat a hell of a lot more. So in that respect, they do what they say they will do.

However. I don't find them that comfortable to wear - I think they're restrictive - but I believe the newer ones are much thinner and flexible.

I wouldn't say "GO GET THEM NOW, THEY'RE MIRACLE WORKERS!" but I also wouldn't go as far as to say they do not work in the slightest.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    The fact that this is a serious product and someone is considering buying it blows my mind. Good lord..
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I think sweat-inducing pants would make my workout quite uncomfortable. I think I'll stick to regular pants.