Would love to find some friends for encouragement.

Options
2»

Replies

• arubiano
    arubiano Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just starting back up on MFP. Let's do this!
  • feel free to add me.
  • WarriorBill
    WarriorBill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a little south of you in Niles, Alonzo....feel free to add me !!!
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I havent been in your shoes but I have a friend who was well over 300+ lbs and after seeing his mom pass away due to being severely obese and not properely taking care of herself, he made a complete 180 and made a lifestyle change for himself. Having a great support group makes all the difference whether it comes from family and friends or complete strangers. Keep it up!
  • mochablend
    mochablend Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This community is truly awesome! I don't have many friends but the support is great! Would love to help out as well! Adding you as a friend now, Alonzo!
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Supporting one another is key to everyone's success.
  • Lakeshores
    Options
    I am new to MFP and looking for friends! We are all in this together!
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi Alonzo, welcome :) I use to weigh 350 lbs and now I am 166 lbs. So it is still a fight to be healthy and fit. The encouragement and the motivation from everyone on here keeps you pushing. If you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia

That's really inspirational Nadia I'm happy you accomplished so much. I'm not quite where I want to be and these forums have helped me stay motivated and on track.

Best health and hard hard work to all of you!
  • flamencobarbie
    flamencobarbie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello, and Welcome!!! You can add me for sure... I log on everyday. I am positive, give feed back, and I am always so appreciative when I get feed back too. Thanks =):wink:
  • jstar54321
    jstar54321 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Everyone on here, feel free to add me I do need the support.
  • npd2007
    npd2007 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey Alonzo! Welcome and congrats on beginning your journey! I have found people to be very encouraging on MFP! Feel free to add me if you like! Much success on your journey!