Options

Replies

• RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    we had a rotary phone
    we had a beta vcr
    my best friend let me borrow her Nintendo game boy for study hall
    My mother named me the same year that the BOOK Carrie by Stephen King was released.

Do I qualify as older?
    I had a gameboy I had a rotary phone once, and am 21 years old so I am old now? XD

But there was no alternative for me, if you went to the store, that is all they had.
    well I was a toddler when I had the original gameboy hehe
  • lauriearmitage
    Options
    i find it insulting that people think 59 is old lol. age is all in your mind..its only a number,.a woman my age has lived, experienced and taught. we still will learn experience and live for many more experiences....i have no problems with younger men or women..its the older men who think that older women think we have nothing to offer..i find men my age get old much much too soon..its definately in the mind
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    i find it insulting that people think 59 is old lol. age is all in your mind..its only a number,.a woman my age has lived, experienced and taught. we still will learn experience and live for many more experiences....i have no problems with younger men or women..its the older men who think that older women think we have nothing to offer..i find men my age get old much much too soon..its definately in the mind

^^ Agreed. And women as well. I've met 30yos who are 'older' than me. I once had a 32yo employee of mine say to me in the elevator when we were alone that she thought it was a bit disgraceful that I wore my hair so long, that I wore tight dresses and stilettos and that I went to clubs on weekends at my age. In the meantime, this woman looked like she didn't own any well-fitted, matched pairs of tops and bottoms, and had zero social life.

I didn't even say anything because in the end, I felt kind of sorry for her. But what I wanted to say was: if you want to be that old at 32, be my guest, but please don't project that on me too.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I do more at 44 than I ever did at 20. Oh sure, i had school, reserves and dancing at 20, but I have a billion things going on now and with everything going on, I can actually keep up with the 20 year olds. Plus, now at my age, I don't give a rats rear end what people think. The sex life with my hubby has gotten quite creative too.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I am glad to hear it darling ;) I am single just saying
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    The women here in "cougartown" looks amazing!! I´m close to 40, have never felt better, more laid back and less insecure. I don´t look like these hotties in here, but I did marriage a younger man (6 years younger). Does it count?

"Cougartown":bigsmile:
    We may be asked to start our own group...:laugh:
    Hubby is 9 months younger than me so I guess I'm in :drinker:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Hey, whatever happened to the OP?
    I think we lost him somewhere between 1960 and 1980-something:tongue:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    How old is 'older'?

@Ellen, you ain;t old, you are hot mind
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I want to be hot....
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I just came to see the hawt women my age....:flowerforyou:
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

Looking good for 46 there guy! What is the male version of "cougartown" called? lol To everyone on here: You all look great! We can all enjoy our "cougar" years....we get to be hot and wise :)
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options

Looking good for 46 there guy! What is the male version of "cougartown" called? lol To everyone on here: You all look great! We can all enjoy our "cougar" years....we get to be hot and wise :)

I get to be a kid a again except for knowing a whole lot more than I did then. lol I don't know what they call the male version of cougar, I just wanna be a Dilf,lol.
  • KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Definitely feel that I look better now at 35 than I have at any point prior in my life. And yes, I keep my hair long and wear tight dresses too. :) Ain't no shame in that.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I did not know this thread existed but pleasantly surprised
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options

I get to be a kid a again except for knowing a whole lot more than I did then. lol I don't know what they call the male version of cougar, I just wanna be a Dilf,lol.

You would be a manthar ... lol
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

Manthar lol That made me giggle :)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I want to be hot....

Don't just be hot ...when you are HAWT already...
  • KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

LOL, me too! I may have to use that going forward.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    28+ :huh:

I guess 30 is getting up there :cry:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options

Ha ha ha, I don't who you are, thats funny.