So here's the hot older women, post?

Options
OliLloyd
OliLloyd Posts: 61 Member
I mean.. it's only fair, right? I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it.
If girls get to look at the older men, us younger guys should get to see hot older women.. Surely?

Replies

• imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    go on wich' your bad self!:smokin:
  • ewl6850
    ewl6850 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This should be good. I've found that most "older women" on here are quite attractive. When I say older women, I mean older than me.
  • OliLloyd
    Options
    go on wich' your bad self!:smokin:

It's only fair right? :D
  • OliLloyd
    Options
    This should be good. I've found that most "older women" on here are quite attractive. When I say older women, I mean older than me.

I can't say I've really looked. Just figured i'd make the post as hell, if the women get it, guys should too.. equality and all that.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I am older than you...
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    What defines older?
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    looks up to dat bad chick up there
  • OliLloyd
    Options
    What defines older?

This question gets asked on all the posts. and I guess, I don't know? Personally I just like women older than me, because they tend to be less shallow and more fun.. but, I guess what, 28+? That's not to say 28+ is old.. but I guess it's past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age?
  • ewl6850
    Options
    I said the same thing today. Older women are more mature and less shallow. There's something extra sexy about a sexy older woman.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    What defines older?

This question gets asked on all the posts. and I guess, I don't know? Personally I just like women older than me, because they tend to be less shallow and more fun.. but, I guess what, 28+? That's not to say 28+ is old.. but I guess it's past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age?
    If only more guys thought 28 was past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age.'
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I feel like a cougar in this thread...
  • OliLloyd
    Options
    What defines older?

If only more guys thought 28 was past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age.'

Why, do they not?
  • OliLloyd
    Options

How so?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    What defines older?

Hmm I'm 30, I don't "Go out" and get drunk I just have a drink or 2 after work with my friends once in awhile. Or go home and get drunk.

DSCF7625.jpg

I'm called hot all the time, my 8yr old son even calls me hot lol. So I guess I am hot.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options

I :heart: this thread

:drinker:
  • Invictus195
    Options
    you are a cougar in this thread LOL
  • OliLloyd
    Options
    What defines older?

Hmm I'm 30, I don't "Go out" and get drunk I just have a drink or 2 after work with my friends once in awhile. Or go home and get drunk.

DSCF7625.jpg

I'm called hot all the time, my 8yr old son even calls me hot lol. So I guess I am hot.

Ok miss ego ;) Jesus
  • ewl6850
    Options
    What defines older?

DSCF7625.jpg

I've never met an 8 year old that was more correct than you son
  • Invictus195
    Options
    and yes...Older women FAR exceed younger ones in damn near every aspect of life...90% of the time anyways :) No offense to the younger crowd...I've lived it...it's truth!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    What defines older?

DSCF7625.jpg

Ok miss ego ;) Jesus

Lol sorry, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. When I say "I don't see it" or say things like "I don't feel hot" I'm told I should. Or I get preached at, so I just go with it...