So here's the hot older women, post?

Options

Replies

• sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I belong in the 28+ category. But I don't think that's old, nor do I think I'm hot.

But cheers to you for starting this for the ladies!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 52. I was over weight almost my entire life. I lost 60 lbs. This is me this year.

Amazing body! Would love to see the rear view of your hard work. ;)

Well this is about as good a view as you'll ever get from me.. LOL http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/752246-i-m-afraid-to-try-an-new-weight-lifting-program-now

Ok I have a rear picture but I cropped the top and bottom as to not offend anyone.

back.jpg

RoVT3Back.jpg

backlegs.jpg

And this was a before from last June to see how far I've come.

Back2011.jpg
  • shellihooten
    Options
    Already older....working on the hot part :)

Touche' .... me too!
    46 IS older, but I am feeling younger than I have in years with the weight loss and
    getting fit.

Go get 'em tiger!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Ok I have a rear picture but I cropped the top and bottom as to not offend anyone. Also the 3rd picture was from last year when I first achieved my weight loss goal.

back.jpg

backlegs.jpg

Now we're talking! :love:

Except for cropping for the easily offended. :grumble:
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    44 looking and feeling way better than in my 20s

Still.not past the getting drunk and shouting woo hoo stage though:drinker:
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    ugh i don't qualify... i guess i'll go back to my hot older guy thread lol jk
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm still not sure what I think about 30+ being old... and, well, MsCalifornia is so much awesome all at once... I wanna be her when I grow up!! Puhleeze...
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    40 and fab, and definitely in the best shape of my life right now thanks largely to my lovely friends on MFP :) I hope to be as healthy as Bobbie when I am 50 too :). Being gorgeous is an added benefit but health will always come first to me. Never posted pictures here so not quite sure how to do it :)

http://s1051.photobucket.com/albums/s440/weightbattlewarrior/?albumview
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    go on wich' your bad self!:smokin:

You are not old
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    ugh i don't qualify... i guess i'll go back to my hot older guy thread lol jk

Off you go lol
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 52. I was over weight almost my entire life. I lost 60 lbs. This is me this year.

Roberta_Saum_VT4_Front_1_zps2e9c1a89.jpg

WOWWWWW!!!!
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    What qualifies as older? 37?
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaaang, Sheryl...you win!

I'm gonna quietly go back to punching my bags now. :tongue:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'm 45, so I'm definitely older. Ranking low in the hot stakes on this thread, I'm afraid :tongue:

frockcropped.jpg
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Sherylmarlee is a goddess, love this thread :)
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    That's not to say 28+ is old.. but I guess it's past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age?

43, still drinking, still shouting Woooooo!
  • m13sam2012
    Options

Such a great example that age is just a number!!! Amazing! Kudos for all your hard work!

i wanna be 52 too!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • njitalian
    Options

Amazing! Way to go!
  • whitehairedguy64
    Options
    Being an older guy, and since the question has been repeatedly asked, how old is old? I'd prefer to change the word "old" to "mature". In my opinion, a "mature" person chronologically would someone about 55 YO give or take. Someone in their 40's is in the prime of thier life, and those of you under 40, well, you're spring chickens with a long way to go.

California Girl, words cannot describe your beauty. Sorry...........I'm at a loss and in awe.

One thing I admire in "mature" women are those who do not color their hair but leave it a natural salt & pepper, white, or silver. I've seen women with white and silver hair who are strikingly beautiful. That's confidence, that's beauty, and that's accepting of where you are at this point in your life.

GOD bless "mature" women.
  • momo0884
    Options
    What defines older?

This question gets asked on all the posts. and I guess, I don't know? Personally I just like women older than me, because they tend to be less shallow and more fun.. but, I guess what, 28+? That's not to say 28+ is old.. but I guess it's past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age?

Yay I made the "old" age ;) If the definition is the 'past the going out getting drunk shouting woooo age', I've been old since 22. Darn my luck and maturity :)