So here's the hot older women, post?

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    What defines older?

This question gets asked on all the posts. and I guess, I don't know? Personally I just like women older than me, because they tend to be less shallow and more fun.. but, I guess what, 28+? That's not to say 28+ is old.. but I guess it's past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age?

Hmm I'm 30, I don't "Go out" and get drunk I just have a drink or 2 after work with my friends once in awhile. Or go home and get drunk.

DSCF7625.jpg

I'm called hot all the time, my 8yr old son even calls me hot lol. So I guess I am hot.

I've never met an 8 year old that was more correct than you son

Well thanks! He is very honest for the most part. Sometimes about things you wish he wouldn't be.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    40 is the new 20 ... right? lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    you are a cougar in this thread LOL

Brat! LOL ;)
  • OliLloyd
    OliLloyd Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What defines older?

This question gets asked on all the posts. and I guess, I don't know? Personally I just like women older than me, because they tend to be less shallow and more fun.. but, I guess what, 28+? That's not to say 28+ is old.. but I guess it's past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age?

Hmm I'm 30, I don't "Go out" and get drunk I just have a drink or 2 after work with my friends once in awhile. Or go home and get drunk.

DSCF7625.jpg

I'm called hot all the time, my 8yr old son even calls me hot lol. So I guess I am hot.

Ok miss ego ;) Jesus

Lol sorry, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. When I say "I don't see it" or say things like "I don't feel hot" I'm told I should. Or I get preached at, so I just go with it...

I was joking, it's ok, you are hot. As it is known in the industry, a milf.
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What defines older?

DSCF7625.jpg

GREAT RACK!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    What defines older?

DSCF7625.jpg

Ok miss ego ;) Jesus

Lol sorry, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. When I say "I don't see it" or say things like "I don't feel hot" I'm told I should. Or I get preached at, so I just go with it...

I was joking, it's ok, you are hot. As it is known in the industry, a milf.

Lol thanks :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    What defines older?

DSCF7625.jpg

GREAT RACK!

Um really? LOL! Victoria has great secrets ;)
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I can assure you, this has been posted before....as with most things like this...
  • OliLloyd
    Options
    I can assure you, this has been posted before....as with most things like this...

Does not surprise me dude!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 52. I was over weight almost my entire life. I lost 60 lbs. This is me this year.

Roberta_Saum_VT4_Front_1_zps2e9c1a89.jpg
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    What defines older?

Too smart to touch that one! :tongue:
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    HaHa I think its kinda sweet..but what do you consider old? I dont think I qualify for the thread just curous about what you consider "old". ...carry on :0)
  • OliLloyd
    Options
    I'm almost 52. I was over weight almost my entire life. I lost 60 lbs. This is me this year.

Jesus christ.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Just have to say YOU ARE AMAZING! I have the same story and am working for a similar happy ending! Great Job!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

Holy hot stuff! I would never guess 52, you should be very proud of yourself. I would totally love to have your body!!!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

Jesus christ.
    im sorry.................I have to say it......................i HOPE i look like you when im 52...im 37 so...im not worried about 50 ANYMORE thanks to you:flowerforyou:
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I sure hope so!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

Jesus christ.
    im sorry.................I have to say it......................i HOPE i look like you when im 52...im 37 so...im not worried about 50 ANYMORE thanks to you:flowerforyou:

Totally this, but when I was 20 I looked 30 and now I"m 30 and people think I'm 17 so maybe I'll just keep getting younger with age :D. Would be nice! Well I don't wanna look any younger just don't wanna look any older haha.
  • jayb33z
    jayb33z Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just have to say YOU ARE AMAZING! I have the same story and am working for a similar happy ending! Great Job!!!

I have no doubt you will make your goal
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

Well then that makes me 18 again! Woo hoo!