So here's the hot older women, post?

Options

Replies

• kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 on Thanksgiving. I guess that might put me in this category. Not feeling 40 but definately feeling HOT! :explode: RAWR!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'll be 32 in a month but I feel old having a 13 yr old.

WHYYYYYYYYYYY?
    36 here with a 15 years old teenager and i dont feel old!!!
    <---- i love my butt lol!

Everyone I know has babies and I'm the only one with a teenager so it makes me feel old.
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    I'll be 32 in a month but I feel old having a 13 yr old.

WHYYYYYYYYYYY?
    36 here with a 15 years old teenager and i dont feel old!!!
    <---- i love my butt lol!

Everyone I know has babies and I'm the only one with a teenager so it makes me feel old.

haha! you are beautiful and not old ... LOL
    feel better... i have another 12 years old boy haha!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Rowrrrrrr.

I'm old enough to be the OP's mommy. And yes, I'm hot.
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    40 years old here. :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    the 20 year olds think im a dried up old maid that did it wrong... is there where Im supposed to show up and stay put now?
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Oh look...another hot older woman thread.

Oh look...it's me responding again.

41 and I intend to look better at 42. :drinker:
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    44 here!!
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    What defines older?

This question gets asked on all the posts. and I guess, I don't know? Personally I just like women older than me, because they tend to be less shallow and more fun.. but, I guess what, 28+? That's not to say 28+ is old.. but I guess it's past the 'going out getting drunk shouting wooooo' age?

Hmm I'm 30, I don't "Go out" and get drunk I just have a drink or 2 after work with my friends once in awhile. Or go home and get drunk.

DSCF7625.jpg

I'm called hot all the time, my 8yr old son even calls me hot lol. So I guess I am hot.

Ok miss ego ;) Jesus

Lol sorry, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. When I say "I don't see it" or say things like "I don't feel hot" I'm told I should. Or I get preached at, so I just go with it...

You're hot, own it!!!! Don't let others get to you. :)
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I don't know about hot, but I'm definitely older than you!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Definitely HOT
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options

Definitely HOT

awww, thanks :flowerforyou:
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    replying to this doesn't make feel hot just old. lol. i will own being "older" i guess.
  • JPKemp
    Options
    40 is DEFINITELY the new 20....LIFE and LIVING TRULY begins at 40 and I'm 2 years past that!!!! Just getting BETTER and BETTER.....
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I'm less than a year away from 40 now and am working hard to reach my goal weight by 40. So I'm planning on being healthier and hopefully even looking better in my 40s than 30s (aside from a few more laugh lines :) Inspiring thread!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Damn! I'm torn between kicking down the door and yelling, "Here I am!" or hiding in the corner cause I'm old now at 29 :laugh:

Though it's been many, many moons since the days of getting drunk and yelling woohoo!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    40 is 40 and 30 is 30.

As my friend says, you're only as old as the boobies you feel. That said, it's the one good thing about looking young. I don't stand out when I go out on Sunday night and get hammered. In a few years, I might have to find a new bar. But hey! It's fun poking at the eskihos and all the guys making fools of themselves tripping over each other trying to get to it. Good times...good times!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I'm less than a year away from 40 now and am working hard to reach my goal weight by 40. So I'm planning on being healthier and hopefully even looking better in my 40s than 30s (aside from a few more laugh lines :) Inspiring thread!

^^^.
    Why 'm here. damnit, I keep getting sick though! I've been sick the last three effing weeks!!
  • evereadysmile
    Options

Yes to all of this. Me too! 40 is going to be great!
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to know what Old in this thread qualifies as. If it's 32 I am going to run and cry.... lol!