First week down

Options
A combination of some good eating, logging absolutely everything, right down to every single cup of tea with a dash of skimmed milk and some good solid exercise (running in my case) and I have shed 6 lbs in the first week.

I went to see a band last night and afterwards I had a late drive home of about an hour, I desperately wanted to go and eat to pick up my energy levels but I managed to drive straight home and get in bed without consuming a single calorie, the scales thanked me for that decision this morning!

Really happy with that for starters. This site has really helped this week and I have checked and double checked everything and made sure that over the course of the week I am under the calorie goal, rather than worrying about one individual day.

Only 4lbs to go for my first milestone and one month to do it in.

Replies

• kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great first week!
  • neady
    neady Posts: 5
    Options
    Well done! :smile:
  • saintsteffers1
    Options
    wow! Well done 6lbs is loads!! My weight loss has been very slow and steady, but i figure every pound and half pound counts towards the goal! Keep up the good work!
    Steph
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: fantastic results! Well done...toy should be feeling very proud of yourself!
  • WindHauler
    WindHauler Posts: 35
    Options
    That's awesome, keep up the great work! :smile:
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Your goal of 4 lbs to lose in one month is excellent. One lb a week is a nice steady weight loss schedule and can be sustained for years, if neccessary. Great start! :drinker:
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    very impressed by your willpower and determination! awesome first week--look forward to reading your posts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!