So um, anyone else in college?

Options
2»

Replies

• aprilschadwick
    Options
    I'm a senior at Ohio State University majoring in Early Childhood Education. Also new to MFP and looking for friends. You can add me.
  • Inpjs66
    Inpjs66 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am not a newbie to MFP nor to college. I am going on 47 next month and am a Junior at Southern NH University.
  • Inpjs66
    Inpjs66 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I lost 18 lbs last year using MFP then stopped last June and just started back up last month. It's a great site to track and get support!
  • amyplaysflute
    amyplaysflute Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm about to finish my freshman year of college. :]
  • carfrahb
    carfrahb Posts: 2
    Options
    Junior Engineering Major in Boston!!!
    And so far... college has made me fat
    First day on myfitnespal and i would LOVE to have some friends on here!
    I wish everyone lots of motivation and good luck!!
  • mittens6395
    Options
    I'm a student for the second time around. This time I'm working toward my Masters in Nursing. I have put on roughly 10 lbs the last three years in school. Snacks seemed to help me stay awake at night to study. The worse the snack was the better I could seem to stay awake. It didn't help with all the goodies classmates brought for birthdays, ect. That's all changing now :)
  • mittens6395
    Options
    Congratulations on starting something new. I wanted to change careers and started back to school at 35. Its SO difficult when you are juggling your current career, family, and school.
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Finishing my second masters in education in May- feel free to add me.
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!

I have a B.S. in Criminal Justice(Law Enforcement) and working on my A.A. in Psychology
    Feel free to add me:)
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Currently a sophomore (19) studying marketing and journalism :) Feel free to add!
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm a Junior at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities. Elementary education is my major feel free to add away! That goes for everyone!
  • VientGirl02
    VientGirl02 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am! :) I'm a late bloomer....lol, I am 27 going to school full time and working towards my Bachelors in science. :)
  • LoveAlexandra
    Options
    I'm an advertising & public relations and political science dual major coming up on senior year, but graduating a semester early. I lack discipline so motivators are welcome! :)
  • mmariag
    mmariag Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I am also a college senior and I can DEFINITELY RELATE. Living in the dorms my first year, I ATE GARBAGE.
    I have been on and off dieting, and even did a weight loss nutrition program in college, but eventually would slack off. This time I am hoping to make a LIFESTYLE change. Not a diet. After moving out of the dorms, I learned ways to fix make affordable, quick, easy, delicious meals and I enjoy cooking for myself. When I go out to drink, I am very conscious about the decisions I make. I don't necessarily deprive myself from it all, but I keep my limitations because I've found that if I deprive myself, I'll eventually try more than I intended too. This also helps me stay somewhat SOBER :) haha!

Feel free to add me. One thing that I found helpful is sharing eachother's food diary, recipes, and tips!
  • MissKCMarie
    MissKCMarie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too, I don't have any friends yet :( I'm in college too, a sophomore majoring in classical voice. This is my first time on MFP. I have some extreme issues with navigating myself around the cafeteria! I'm also allergic to dairy and eggs.