Be my buddy :)

Between my 3 kids, husband, home, 50 hr a week job...I barely have time to my self. After my last pregnancy I have gained lots and lots of weight..mostly due to stress, bad eating habits, & no exercise... I really have to change my life !
Every day I wake up & say today is the day ! But there is always some **** that comes up and I find my self eating junk!
I really need support and encouragement, specially from other working moms that can relate...
:smile:

Replies

• randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Hello! I'm kind of in the same boat - I work about 50-55 hours a week, but only one child. :smile: I've started and stopped my weightloos journey several times due to the things that come up in life... however, this year I decided - no more! This is the year that i'm going to make the changes and work towards the new me for the rest of my life!

Feel free to add me - I'm always looking to have supportive buddies on here :smile: that I can encourage and motivate as well!
  • Angmu7
    Angmu7 Posts: 23 Member
    Just start small....better choices take time and you can't always do it all at once. Bite size ones help. Instead of 2 cookies have one and next time skip them.

I work a lot and have 2 kids and I know it is hard to make time for you...but you can and you will be so happy you did.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    I work 2 jobs, so I totally understand! Lots of great support on here so feel free to add me!
  • chelsiem87
    chelsiem87 Posts: 316 Member
    Hi there! I can understand your frustration. Only YOU can make that decision and know wht your motives are. You can do anything you put your mind to!! I have a long journey ahead of me and i've come to accept the fact this will truley will be a life change for me, not just a "diet" and something that will be temporary. I'm all about learning new things in life and for once I want to learn about me and how to become a healthier person for MYSELF and my kids and family. I'm here for you if you need support and motivation. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    You can add me too! I'm in the 50+ hour work week for many years with 2 teenage daughters. Decided this year was my NO EXCUSES year and no more couch potato! Committed myself to eating healthy and moving. MFP has pulled me along so far. 2013 is looking good!
  • BBinNC
    BBinNC Posts: 73 Member
    Good for you for taking the first steps in getting healthy! I'm doing the same thing ... with at least 40 pounds to lose. I'll be your friend!
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    feel free to add me, I am a busy Mom of 3 kids and I can relate alot. I was on meds that made me gain alot of weight and now I'm on different ones and off those but trying really really hard to bring my weight back down and dieting is kinda a new thing for me too. I also struggle cuz I really love cooking and because of that I really gotta watch my portion sizes. Feel free to add me on your friends list, I can use all the extra support I can get too.
  • Add me. We all can encourage each other.
  • Thank you all for inspiring messages!!! means alot!
  • ichoose2believe
    ichoose2believe Posts: 108 Member
    I am new as well. You can add me if you would like :) I only have one kiddo (4 year old) but its just the two of us.