• LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I love both but I "lean" towards curvy. See what I did there....lol

Funny man, awesome.
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    hahaha when i was curvy it was lean, when i was lean it was curvy... now that im in between... something in between :D haha.
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Lean is much more aesthetic but in the winter chubby girls provide more warmth. So basically a girl that's lean but goes on a bulk during the winter.

hahaha i love this
  • vinnieti
    vinnieti Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have no preference. I love them all haha :)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Curvy is a body type, lean is something that comes and goes. I'm curvy in both pictures (my measurements are 35-24-36 in the second picture) but lean in the second at ~19%BF.

before%2Baftersamedress.png
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    It's all about the T&A
  • chocolateweights
    Options
    I have curves but I am not overweight, and I am getting leaner. Both are sexy.
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    I wear a 32E and I'm at 19% body fat. If you can let me know which category I fall into, that'd be great, thanks.
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Curvy: less competition for food, especially in the winter!!!
  • Perrylr21
    Perrylr21 Posts: 51
    Options
    Lean is much more aesthetic but in the winter chubby girls provide more warmth. So basically a girl that's lean but goes on a bulk during the winter.

I'll have to disagree with you on the "chubby girls provide more warmth"........my wife is skinny and puts out TONS of heat!!

As for me.....I've been with all kinds.....skinny, fit, fit with boobs, evenly proportioned and larger.....and, was happy with all. I like a woman that is confident and content with herself no matter what size she is. I guess I'm in to the person than the looks.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    As long as they have a vagina, I don't care.

For a second I thought this was my husband.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'll be "curvy" even with a low BF%, definitely glad that the OPs point was that they aren't mutually exclusive!

(I have a long way to go before I'd even *begin* to be inching toward "lean" but I'm going to get there!)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I wear a 32E and I'm at 19% body fat. If you can let me know which category I fall into, that'd be great, thanks.

My category! I finally found my MFP twin lol.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I like both and I'll add that I'll take "curvy" without "lean" but am less-likely to take "lean" without "curvy."
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I really like 25% bodyfat on women.
    Curvy, but everything in its place.

I can appreciate a more athletic, muscular build on a woman, but personally,
    I like the curves, and a big, round booty.
  • cheers_b
    cheers_b Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    As long as they have a vagina, I don't care.

funny and true....<insert following comment in case wife sees this> but of course for me it is all about the brains. My wife has both brains and a vagina =i am a lucky man. :love:
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well if you're asking like beyonce versus a victoria's secret model? i'm shaped more like beyonce but would prefer the VS model body, i think it's much more attractive to be uber lean...
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I like to think I'm fairly lean and fairly curvy.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    The only curve that matters on me is the one at the front of my jeans, am I right ladies?!?!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    The only curve that matters on me is the one at the front of my jeans, am I right ladies?!?!

No