Starting over again...need friends for motivation!

rcrews4
rcrews4 Posts: 46 Member
Hello all - I have been a sporadic dieter/exerciser for a number of years and have been on & off of MFP for years. Getting to the point where I can feel the weight I have put on over the last few months and I hate the way I feel. Would like to connect with others here so we can keep each other motivated.

Look forward to getting to know ya! Thanks, Rebecca

Replies

• Hey, welcome back!

Feel free to add me =)
  • I have done the same thing for years. I'm working on changing everything I can (including my mind set) to stick with it this time! Good luck to you.
  • valey1234
    valey1234 Posts: 29
    you dont say how much weight you want to lose setting realistic goals and makeing it fun is important. just stick with what works for you and talk to people. I have lost 10 Lbs in 2 monthes and i am in my 60s you can do it. good luck valey1234.
  • ThisNewFitGirl
    ThisNewFitGirl Posts: 81 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me, id love to help suppirt and motivate!!
  • Please add me, Rebecca! I am a personal trainer and health coach...happy to help you on your journey!

Julie
  • I'm sort of starting over as well. Feel free to ad me if you want :)
  • adudu
    adudu Posts: 17
    The most important thing is; you are not giving up :wink:
  • ausped
    ausped Posts: 58 Member
    you can add me if you want. :)
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Welcome back! FR sent. =)
  • Feel free to add :)
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Welcome back Rebecca

Anyone can feel free to add me... .weekends are sporadic, but during the week unless work is horrible I am on every day to spread the encouragement and butt kicks as needed
  • lexif14
    lexif14 Posts: 23
    add me if you like I am fairly dedicated to my diary. I am trying tolose a very stubborn 12kgs before my wedding :)
  • juliegore67
    juliegore67 Posts: 1 Member
    add me too, I'm new to MFP and would love to keep motivated and motivate other too, we are 1 big family on MFP :0)) x
  • Glad to know i'm not the only one! I've been so discouraged lately. The cold weather and long days at work have killed my motivation and I can feel/see the the toll it's taking on my body. I def. would love some more motivation too! Feel free to add me if you'd like =)
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Hi Rebecca, I wish you luck and feel free to add me...
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    I'm sending my friend's request now :) I log on daily and try to give encouragment to everyone :) Anyone else on here please feel free to add me. Good luck, everyone!
  • karenb3358
    karenb3358 Posts: 3 Member
    I've just started again today also. You can add me if you'd like.:smile:
  • sassymae4
    sassymae4 Posts: 11
    I'm in the same boat, but this is the first time I have used MFP. Would love to help motivate one another!
  • I have yoyo dieted for years. This is the first time I have used MFP though. Feel free to add me and maybe we can motivate each other!!
  • rcrews4
    rcrews4 Posts: 46 Member
    Wow! Thanks everyone for the response, this is great! Good to feel like I am not in this alone.