It can be done!

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
Let me just tell you guys! This is a big deal for me. In the past I would lose weight, then something would happen and distract me (like a vacation) and i'd come back and all would be lost because I had gained a few pounds from vacation so what's the point in keep trying, right?

Before I left for my vacation this time I was down 39 lbs. Went, did good at watching what I ate, came back and was STILL up 2.8 lbs.

Well, I kept on going and I have lost those 2.8 lbs and .4 with it!

It's for real this time. I feel like it's a part of my life.

You can do it too!

Replies

• naomihandler
    naomihandler Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Vacations are always so tough. That's awesome that you stayed on track!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I agree.....the trick is not to quit just because of a bad day or week because of vacation. Due to the fact that alot of that weight gain, is usually from water retention, because of the type of food eaten while on vacation

Congrats

Keep going strong
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Good for you. :flowerforyou: Hope you enjoyed your vacation, but congrats for getting right back on track. Next time, I bet it will be even easier.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    And that's how we do it. Go on with yer bad self,,, :smile:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • neady
    neady Posts: 5
    Options
    Well done! Its so important to have a good attitude about these things :smile: I'm back on MFP after a bit of a lapse and am determined to stick with it this time!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    The real test is in 2 weeks when I leave the country! lol
  • Kudzu
    Kudzu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Now that's what it is all about!!!!