Fell off the wagon - what should I do next?

Options
2»

Replies

• Serena_Kitty
    Options
    Thanks you guys! I appreciate the help and support :) I'll stick with my original calorie goal and exercise plan, instead of going the all-too-familiar route to the binge cycle.

You guys rock! :D I feel much better now.
  • AdrieneJ
    AdrieneJ Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Do better today than you did yesterday. Tomorrow, repeat. And the next days until forever.
  • mark525
    mark525 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Get back on the wagon goof!! Everyone falls now and then! You can do it!
  • Buzymomof_3
    Buzymomof_3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If you really feel the need to 'punish' yourself (and if you have an eating disorder, sometimes that is the mindset), do it positively. Because I ate so much junk, I WILL eat 1 piece of fresh fruit and 3 cups of veggies for the next three days to make up for it - give my body good things to work with. No excuses, and go buy them. Don't sacrifice nutrition by eating too few calories.

You can do this - awareness is half the battle. I'm rooting for you!
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Pick yourself up and get back on the horse.

You *can* do this.

^^This^^
    Don't give up on yourself, you're too important.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    There is no wagon. We are just all walking on a journey to better health. We are all in different places and we are trying to eat healthy and exercise. So that being said I just walked by and dragged you butt out of the mud puddle you slipped in. So let's just keep on walking. LOL
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Get right back on the wagon, turn your head left to right, and exclaim, "What!? We're all pros here!" :)