When was the last time you Binged???!?!

Options
2»

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Yesterday. I ate the largest plate of nachos that I have ever seen. Every bite was delicious.

Like a true champ!!!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Bump!
  • kaitgettingfit
    Options
    This past saturday. 5 high cal cocktails at california pizza kitchen, 7 slices of pizza, and butter cake. SO GOOD!
  • fatjavotte
    fatjavotte Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Please do not confuse an indulgence and a binge. You had lovely food (and drinks) that you enjoyed, even though it was high in calories. It does not constitute a binge.
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Saturday I managed to binge about 4500 calories in a single sitting!

Scary!
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    lol, I had some oreo cookies the other day... more than one serving... one serving is like 2 cookies... EKKK, I had like 8 cookies, they don't look dangerous... lol, but they're evil! Next time I'll buy a small oreo packet instead of the whole deal.

I think with cookies, when you dip them, they basically evaporate in your mouth, so they shouldn't count, so it takes at least 8 of them to make a small meal. Just saying.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Saturday I managed to binge about 4500 calories in a single sitting!

Scary!

Damn playa!!! what did you throw down!?!?!?! thats some legendary stuff right there!!!
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I ate 2 chocolate peanut butter brown and hailey mountain bars AND a reeces peanut butter cup (ok two cups) on saturday...all in one sitting. But, in my defense, I was mourning the loss of two pets we had to let go on Saturday morning. I did chase the candy with fat free milk. :wink:
    But then I chased THAT with a couple of screwdrivers. It was a messed up BINGE eating and drinking weekend. But, I'm better now. :happy: