any walking buddies???

Options
2»

Replies

• Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, too. I need to make a commitment to do something everyday, and walking is a good place to start.
  • NLKatherine
    NLKatherine Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I pace my living room while watching TV nightly! Sign me up!
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I've been trying to Leslie Sansone walking videos every morning

Me too- but usually I don't get to it until after work.
  • abbycosta0912
    abbycosta0912 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i'll do it! where you gonna walk?? i'll join ya! lol. we can both be pushing strollers too! extra weight!
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need the help and encouragement too!
  • rjc88
    rjc88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • pingu1229
    pingu1229 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely trying to get more walks in so I'd be happy to join a group and be accountable!
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Walking is a great calorie burner, I measured a typical week to see how far I walked and it came up as nearly 31 miles or just at 50km. If anyone is curious to try it, I would definitely recommend it - you just have to have a good pace and you'll see results!
  • lovetamarav
    lovetamarav Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • kayygreat
    kayygreat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sure I'll join!
  • CantonMan1234
    CantonMan1234 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join
  • pszentmariaybrooks
    Options
    Okay Ladies and the Few Gentlemen who have joined I'll give up the walking from store to store and the cardio I am getting from handing over my credit cards to the cashiers and focus more on the walking around the block and around the track. But I am going to need your help because I have to say buying 2 new pairs of running sneakers was no where near as exciting as buying the new
    5 inch heels I got today. But they will look great with my new slimmer legs and my tighter *kitten* that those sneakers and you guys will help get me. :flowerforyou:
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I need to join walking club. Great idea and perhaps we can have a winner every week with the most steps!
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, I'd love to walk every day!