Just joined today!!

Options
Hello everyone, just wanted to say i joined today with a friend Sfletcher19.. We work together and would like to lose a few pounds..Especially me since i am getting married in November!! My goal weight is to lost 15-20 lbs and be a size 2!

Replies

• tkarratti
    tkarratti Posts: 30
    Options
    Yikes...size 2...that is a tiny person hippymunstr89.... Well..you have joined the right site to help keep you on track to your goal...there are plenty of tools to help and a rockin' community of people with great ideas to help...so you and Sfletcher19 enjoy! :drinker:
  • LindsayPerk
    Options
    Im getting married in September!! I am wanting to lose about 4-8 more pounds and I guess I will be a 0...Im about a 2-4 now! But yay for other brides being on here :) Congrats!!
  • RogerWillis
    Options
    Hello and welcome to myFitnessPal!!! You are definitely at the right place. I joined about a week and a half ago and I am down to 208 from 217. There is a lot of great encouragement here! :)

-roger
  • bschnitker
    bschnitker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined today so that I can track my progress a little better. I started on this new adventure in my life January of 2009, fell of the wagaon around August of 09 with a weight lose of 50 pounds and started putting the weight back on. I jumped back on the wagon in February of 2010 and now am down 45 pounds. I have a good support system where I work out but I am a little concerned over the months of July and August when we are on break from school, which messes with my whole routine. When I started I weighed 318 and am now down to 236, for me even to be able to say that to anyone let alone on a blog is amazing. I am feeling great and working hard to lose another 50 pounds. I have always been heavy so I am moving into new territory. Can's weight to see how the change occurs. :flowerforyou:
  • hippymunstr89
    Options
    I used to be a 0 about 4 years ago!! :] that would be out of reach for me by my wedding date, so a 2 will do, but i have bought my wedding dress already and its a size 4..

1318133.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter