What song are you embarrassed you like?

Options

Replies

• Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    the radio station thought my mom and I were strange when we said we wanted to request it. but hey my ex husband was the Earl and if it was out when I was still with him I would have sang it to him.
    Goodbye Earl Dixie Chicks
    those black eyed peas, tasted fine to me!
  • Katreise
    Katreise Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    David Cassidy and the Partridge Family - " I think I love you"

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
  • av8artist
    av8artist Posts: 46
    Options
    unfair...now I have that Partridge family tune (I Think I Love You) rolling in my head.

How about The Cowsills, "Hair"? I always enjoyed that one...
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I'm not really embarrassed by the music I like, but I do get some weird responses when people find out I love anything by Prince and anything by Meat Loaf.

And the hubby might start having issues one of these days over the eye rolling he does when I get all excited because an 80's song is on.

The one thing that I might be a little embarrassed by is I still enjoy Good Charlotte. I saw them live 6 times back in my pop-punk days. :blushing:

Meatloaf is amazing!!! Love his music!!!

Meatloaf is great! I've got several of his albums.

JM
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options

:embarassed: Kiss You by One Direction

So how did this happen? Because of Taylor Swift's recent popular overplayed song entitled I Knew You Were Trouble which has been stuck in my head all week because it's too catchy for it's own good which led me to google the ex that inspired the lyrics which led to the band which led to me clicking on their music video which led to me liking it :ohwell:

I'm not a directioner or a swifty
    but the song is just so fun and catchy
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Blame on the Rain -- Milli Vanilli

and

Valley Girl -- Frank Zappa Moon Unit :blushing:

also - I am NOT embarrassed that I listen to 90's and hairband classics when I run :love:
  • 2ht2hand1e
    2ht2hand1e Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    most Lil Wayne songs
    Bandz a Make Her Dance by Juicy J
    No Hands by Waka Flocka Flame
  • throttle2009
    Options
    LOL I love this topic! How about some serious 80s or 90s cheese like Skid Row "18 and life" or the even more epic "I remember you".... so embarrassing...(sticking head in sand now)
  • Angel37615
    Angel37615 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Toto by Africa
    Come on Eileen, by I have no idea who.
    Father Figure by George Michael
    and many, many others I only listen to when I am alone in my car
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I get a little giddy anytime I hear cheesy 90s radio rap like the Tootsie Roll.

I also get a little sad when I hear dun dun dun dada dun dun and it ISN'T Vanilla Ice.
  • throttle2009
    Options
    Come on Eileen by Dexys Midnight runners,,,,classic stuff right there!...
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh Captain and Tennille - Can't Stop Dancin' (try THAT on the elliptical) ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Can't say no from the Oklahoma musical
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    where to start 80 and 90 music i love to many memories

Informer by Snow i for got about him which i then looked on youtube which lead me to KRISS KROSS-JUMP'

i like taylor swift
    jessie j- do it like a dude
    cher lloyd- want you back

and finally i love the movie hair. i love the music and i'm not afraid to sing it to myself lol

i seen vanilla ice in concert a few years back he was going by his real name i love that concert
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus

We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off - Jermaine Stewart

Several songs by B*Witched

Black and Yellow - Wiz Khalifa
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    LOL I love this topic! How about some serious 80s or 90s cheese like Skid Row "18 and life" or the even more epic "I remember you".... so embarrassing...(sticking head in sand now)

Guilty of loving Sebastian Bach singing "I Remember You" (long, blonde hair flowing)!!

Also guildtynof loving "Kiss You All Over" by Exile (before they went country)...all my friends hate that song (the video is pretty freaky with lips on the floor LOL).
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh Captain and Tennille - Can't Stop Dancin' (try THAT on the elliptical) ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh

One of our cable music channels plays that song all the time. I think "Muskrat Love" by Capain and Tennille is worse :sick: .The band America did a pretty good cover of that song although if that song is brought up on the America Fan Forum it starts wars betwen muskrat haters and muskrat lovers LOL!
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Bounce by Timbaland. It's so awesome, though.

Love this song!
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    None.

If I like it, and listen to it...I don't care what you think.
    Pretty much this. Although, specific songs will not be played in mixed company.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I've got a very ecelectic taste in music.

Today I can be embarrased I like Taylor Swift " trouble"
    Tomorrow I can be embarrased I like the song "The moon and new york city"
    Thursday I'll probably be embarrased of how much I like O.D.B "I got your money"

I love O.D.B.!!! mine that i am embarrassed about is Jesse McCartney - Body Language