58 pounds lighter, look out goal here I come!

Options

Replies

• michelleokelly5
    michelleokelly5 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job hun!! You look fantastic! Keep it up!! :-)
  • ccreflections
    Options
    Thanks A Bunch:smile:
  • Shabas87
    Shabas87 Posts: 69
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!!!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats on your success!!
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am really feelin' these 50+ success stories...in five or so months...impressive!!! Hard work does pay off, very well done:)
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, CC!!!! Way to keep it up!!! :)
  • ccreflections
    Options
    Thanks I am so happy to be 50+ success story :laugh:
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look super! Good for you.
  • ccreflections
    Options
    You look super! Good for you.

Thanks
  • ccreflections
    Options
    Awesome job, CC!!!! Way to keep it up!!! :)

Thanks A Bunch
  • annlsinger
    annlsinger Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great. You should be very proud. And thank you for posting, with the pictures. I've also lost just shy of 58 pounds....but, it is so hard to see the progress on your own body. Your pictures gave me some perspective on my own progress. I'm grateful!
  • highcountrymama
    highcountrymama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you! Great job!
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sometimes new beginnings can be challenging, I can remember when I started my weight loss journey September 11, 2012, I was afraid of another failure, afraid to try again. But my 50th birthday was approaching and the only gift I wanted was my health back. I decided to give ME one more chance, and I am so glad I did. Here I am 58lbs lighter and not afraid of the challenge. Thanks MFP for all your support :heart:

29400989_6862.jpg

Look at you!!!!! You look fantastic!!!!!
  • ccreflections
    Options
    You look great. You should be very proud. And thank you for posting, with the pictures. I've also lost just shy of 58 pounds....but, it is so hard to see the progress on your own body. Your pictures gave me some perspective on my own progress. I'm grateful!

Thanks for your kind words and yes I think we all have it hard seeing our own body progress. A friend challenged me to do the side by side and it made a world of difference for me. It gave me new motivation. I would love to share this journey with you, hope we can be MFP friends. Happy Healthy!! :smile:
  • ccreflections
    Options
    Sometimes new beginnings can be challenging, I can remember when I started my weight loss journey September 11, 2012, I was afraid of another failure, afraid to try again. But my 50th birthday was approaching and the only gift I wanted was my health back. I decided to give ME one more chance, and I am so glad I did. Here I am 58lbs lighter and not afraid of the challenge. Thanks MFP for all your support :heart:

29400989_6862.jpg

Look at you!!!!! You look fantastic!!!!!

Thanks so much, your words mean a lot.
  • ccreflections
    Options
    Hooray for you! Great job!

Thank you!!
  • ccreflections
    Options
    fixed it for ya~~~~~>>> 29400989_6862.jpg

and yep, you look GREAT!! CONGRATS!

Thanks for your help, I really needed it :smile:
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    Options

http://dakd0cjsv8wfa.cloudfront.net/images/photos/400/989/29400989_6862.jpg

Congratulations!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and not at all like you will be 50 soon! Well done!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!