Do Frozen Weight Watcher Meals Help you loose weight ?

Options
124»

Replies

• woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    Started of my journey eating lots of them. Really helped me keep my calories in check. Now I have found I like to cook more but I have no problem with them. I have maybe one a week now and I have found several that I really do enjoy. I add some hot sauce to most of them though...
  • luftballoons33
    luftballoons33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've had a lot of success with them. They control my portions, and a lot of them are pretty good. If I'm doing one of the pizzas or sandwiches, I bring a side of carrots. If I'm doing something like a pasta, I have a piece or two of low-calories bread. Makes it a bit more filling without adding a ton of calories.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    They help you lose money thats for sure.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    They probably do, but i think they suck.
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    5 years ago I lost 80 lbs eating smart ones. I was really bad at portion contol and they helped me tremendously, plus I hate to cook. Lol
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I eat them all the time because I'm on the go a lot and they are a huge timesaver for me. I usually add a piece of fruit or some frozen veggies as a side dish to bulk the meal up a bit.

Also many of the Healthy Choice meals are low in sodium as well if you are concerned with that.

My favorite is Lean Cuisine Santa Fe Rice & Beans, which I often have the day after we had tacos or burritos or something for dinner, so I can add a tortilla and some homemade salsa to the meal to spice it up. YUM!!!
  • traceyjunerattu
    traceyjunerattu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    They will help you lose weight, but don't have them, morning noon and night. Mix them in with other foods. Fruit and veg, lean meats and fish (tuna is really good for you) and cheese, in moderation and plenty of water eat 500under you cals and that should help. Good luck everyone xxxx
  • nicci1088
    nicci1088 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost about forty five pounds eating Lean Cuisine twice a day. It was one of the most effective things I have ever done to lose weight. It's extremely helpful with learning portion control. :-)
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I haven't read all the comments yet, but. I eat about three lean cuisine meals a week: Two of the microwave meals and one of the salad additions thing. I have one for lunch on each of my three work days because it's fast (I have zero time to make something and on the real, I don't feel like pre-making meals to heat up later because I am lazy). I don't have any heart or sodium issues so I'm not concerned with the sodium. They help me control my portion (and helped me learn proper portions), they are fast and easy to enter into my log, some of them are tasty enough. When there is no time to portion and measure out leftovers, they work for me.

I usually mix it up, I'll do like say, chicken fettuccini microwave meal and the make myself a fast side salad on the side (like just a serving of bagged salad and some Braggberry sauce).

I eat clean and healthy often, an alcoholic drink or two a day, junk and microwave meals occasionally. Steadily losing weight so far, so it works for me as long as I'm at that defecit.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I eat lean cuisines and weight watchers all the time at work. I prefer the lean cuisines in flavor. Expensive, but great for portion control. On my days off I try to eat more home cooked meals since I need to learn portion control for normal foods.
  • nathan6878
    nathan6878 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I eat the meals quite often during the week, because I am using the online weight watcher program. They have really helped me lose and keep off the weight. They also have really helped by knowing how many points I have left with them, and if I can enjoy not eating them and just enjoy a nice cooked meal here and there.